Hello @SAMSMART ,
We've looked at your site and notice a few things that you may want to check them out:
1. Products confusing:
At first, from your Home Page, we thought you sell airpods and technology stuffs, everything on the Home Page is great. But when we looked at the Catalog page, your products are households and kitchen stuff. This really confuse us.
If you want to sell more than just technology things, you can create different collections for each kind of products, such as: Household, Kitchen, Tech-savy, etc.
2. Sticky header:
Make your header sticky so that people can easily access to any page that they want while scrolling down through your store.
You can look for the instruction here: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/sticky-fixed-header-and-navigation-for-debut-theme/td...
3. Featured products section:
Seems like you forgot to put some featured products in here, add some highlight products to encourage people to scroll more and increase the chance of likelihood to purchase.
4. Unnecessary sections:
We saw that you already make a separate newsletter section but still have one same smaller section under it. You can try to remove the smaller one to avoid confusing your customers.
The email box should be set up bigger and more visible to catch customers eyes.
Make sure your products name and prices are align evenly together, this make your store looks more professional.
Add CTA buttons next to your prices to increase the conversion rate.
Hope these suggestions can help. Let us know if you need any further support.
I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here
2. Make your product pages more informative by adding detailed product descriptions that outline the features and benefits of your products. Providing this valuable information can help increase customer engagement and encourage sales.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Social media icons in the footer of your Shopify store can increase the visibility of your social media profiles, making it easier for customers to find and follow you on different platforms.
6. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
11. Blogging is a great tool to enhance your website's visibility and online presence, it's crucial to maintain a consistent blogging schedule and provide engaging content that resonates with your target audience. By doing so, you can increase your website's organic traffic and improve its online reputation.
Hope this helps!
These are the recommendations from our team
The navigation bar should be sticky.
Bestseller section on home page
Trust badges such as any award/ recognition displayed on the home page
Footer displaying all contact details.
Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Refund/ Shipping Policy Pages/ About us/Contact page should be there
Add social media for the store to increase traffic. Social media icons in the footer of your Shopify store can increase the visibility of your social media profiles, making it easier for customers to find and follow you on different platforms.
Thanks for reaching out.
I appreciate that you have provided your online store URL for us to explore! Looking into your store, I noticed that you are using an announcement bar to welcome visitors to your store. What do you think about including a discount code or free shipping offer to create a buy incentive? It would be a great way to get your visitors browsing through your collections.
When taking a look at your store today I also noticed that you do not currently have a favicon set for your website. A favicon is a small square image that represents a website in web browser tabs. If you take a look at the top tab bar of your browser right now, I’m sure you’ll see several favicons! Typically, favicons feature a logo, the first letter of the company name or simply an image that reflects the specifics of the website it represents. Adding a favicon to your online store can help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
Keep in mind that these images are displayed quite small, so it's good to keep in mind that the image you use should be readable at small sizes.
Let me know if you have any questions.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023