Feedback wanted on our store. Much appreciated.

yak9chews
Excursionist
27 0 7

Hey guys,

We are currently developing an e-commerce store for pet products. We are still in the development phase. But we would appreciate some feedback and improve our store as much as we can.

This is our store: www.yak9chews.com

Thanks,

Yak9 Team

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2482 341 1664

Hi @yak9chews 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Overall, your store looks really professional, however, there are some comments I would love to make to better your store. Here they are:

1. Include sticky menu header

- A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.18.15 AM.png

2. Hero section

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.21.35 AM.png

- The CTA button in this section is not outstanding enough. You should make it more impressive because after all clicking that button is the action we want to drive 

- The button should also have a hover button to avoid being stiff.

3. Featured collection section

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.28.56 AM.png

this button also need to be bigger. This is a slideshow section but the navigation of it is really small and set at the bottom of the picture. I think if you want to illustrate it as a slideshow you should make it more clear or else your visitor wont know your main purpose of doing so.

4. An unnecessary white gap

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.35.14 AM.png

There is an unnecessary white gap above the subscription section here that I think you might want to remove.

5. Homepage layout

- You should include some more sections in the homepage, for example:

- Featured Product

- About Us

- Blog (good for SEO)

- Testimonial, Social proofs, etc. 

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and mark it as solution! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

CoderAbsolute
3 0 0

Hey @yak9chews,

The website seems to be down - please let me know when it is back so that I can have a look and provide you with my feedback.

CoderAbsolute_1-1623049190977.png

I wish you all the best in your store.

If my answer is helpful to you, please like/accept so I know.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@yak9chews, while clicking on the store link the 404 error is coming. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.