FROM CACHE - en_header

feedback

ad_main_deal
Excursionist
29 0 3

Hi,

I am looking for feedback on my store (https://admaindeal.com/), I made sure everything was good, and ran well, I am getting people to come to my store through Facebook ads, and am getting a CPC of about $0.13 so that it pretty good. My only fear is no one isn't buying? I can't seem to figure out why. I changed my store previously to make it look more professional. I will gladly look at feedback from here, and see where I can improve

Personally My store is really slow (to my knowledge), I have a score of 21 on shopify, and it is in the red section in GTX metrix, so If the issue is speed, I wanted to find any community suggestions for people on fiverr who specialize in speeding up the stores

Replies 9 (9)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2781 388 1735

Hi @ad_main_deal 

Congratulations on your store, to be honest, I really love it. Therefore, I have some recommendations for your store, I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance.

1. Featured Product

- I suggest that you should move the 'View All button' below your product list, that should be more natural.

- The 'Sale' label you can change into red color, it will be more attractive and customers would easily recognize it. You can put the 'sale off percentage' inside that label instead of putting it next to the Product Price.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 11.57.22.png

2. Product Variant

I found that in some products, these are still some error in Color Swatch, this is just a simple task you just need to fix it inside Shopify Product.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 14.08.19.png

3. Product Page

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 14.12.03.png

About the Product Description, I suggest that instead of using accordion, using a tab would be much better for this section. Cause if there is a lot of information inside each accordion, you have to scroll up and down to switch between these. So using a tab is the best choice for this.

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage.

Cheer!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ad_main_deal,

I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, I reviewed your store and your store looks great and professional. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

These tools will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store.

For conversions, you need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
ad_main_deal
Excursionist
29 0 3

I made the associated changes, I just had some issues with your last advice what do you mean make it tabs?

ad_main_deal
Excursionist
29 0 3

Thank you I am using Klaviyo, but I don't think it is sending anything to be honest.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ad_main_deal,

If you need any help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help. Let me know. 

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

ad_main_deal
Excursionist
29 0 3

ya sure do you have a contact email? or some way to communicate?

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Sure @ad_main_deal,

You can email at sachin@aitrillion.com

Thanks

ad_main_deal
Excursionist
29 0 3

Thank you

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@ad_main_deal, you're welcome.