Hello,

I would love feedback on my website 

Sjfashions1.com 

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
362 28 138

Hello @Fefe2 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• Your store logo might need an improvement as a company’s Logo grabs attention, makes a strong first impression, and is the foundation of your brand identity. Also, try to post a transparent of it as that looks more attractive. 

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz

I see that not all your product have multiple images from all angles. Therefore, they don't provide a 360 degree view to customers. Make sure you provide photos from all angles so your customers get a realistic and complete view. 
  • Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

•  
If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @Fefe2 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

1. Add favicon and improve ON PAGE SEO
  2. Improve store speed for mobile

jspeed.png

• Header - Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • At Footer 

jfooter.png

• Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Use cart popup
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes

Hi @Fefe2,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on your store! After looking at your website, I have some recommendations for you and hope that they can help you increase sales.

1. Homepage

1.1. The navigation bar should be sticky

Sticky navigation bar will allow visitors to move around the site quicker. Moreover, some studies also found that a sticky navigation bar can boost the conversion rate.

1.2. Add Call-to-action button to the collection list items

In the collection list displayed on your homepage, I think it will be better if you put a button to encourage visitors to discover the list more. Similarly, in each list item, you could put “explore” buttons, so that visitors will be more likely to take action on this page.

1.3. Add return information in the footer

Because the difficulty to find returns policy might hinder users’ ability to make a purchase decision, so you should include direct stand-alone links to ‘Return Policy’ and in the footer, as well as direct or indirect links to other secondary site content.

1.4. Lighten the font color in the footer for the text to be more legible

As you are using a dark background, the light font color will make the text easier to read, and it also increases the scannability.

1.5. You could add your social feed

I can see in the footer that you have an Instagram account, therefore, I think that it would be better if you can put the Instagram feed on your Homepage. There are many benefits of including a social feed in a website, such as increasing time spent on site, building engagement and reach on social media channels, and increasing sales with social proof.

2. Collection Page

2.1. Zoom in or display the secondary thumbnail on hover

Since the customers of your products have a high demand for visual product information, I recommend you to allow the visitors to zoom in or display the secondary thumbnail on hover. It will enable them to better assess the products right from the product list by simply looking over their thumbnails.

2.2. Use ‘Load More’ instead of Pagination

When using pagination, products are separated into different pages. With “Load more”, users won’t need to click back or find the page that contains the product that they want to see. Moreover, some studies also proved that “Load more” is the loading scheme that works best across desktop and mobile devices.

2.3. Include rating information in list items

Many visitors heavily rely on user-generated reviews, therefore, including rating information will make them more confident to look for more details about the product and make a purchase.

3. Product Page

3.1. Style the product price to be more visible

The product price is one of the most important criteria for users when they’re evaluating a product. Therefore, I recommend you make it stand out more. To do that, you can use a large font size, bold text or use eye-catching color.

3.2. Provide a list of recently viewed items

Visitors sometimes want to return to previously viewed items for a variety of reasons, so it will be difficult if the user has to rely on the native browser “Back” button or literally refind the product by navigating categories or submitting a search query. Therefore, I recommend you add a list of recently viewed items for a better experience.

If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.

Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.