Feedback

ZancosZapatos
1 0 0

Hello Everyone. 

We would like your feedback about our store and helps us improve. Please do not hesitate on being honest and share your thoughts about how we are doing. 

www.zancoszapatos.com 

We appreciate your time. 

Respectfully, 

Zancos Zapatos 

0 Likes

@ZancosZapatos, your store is missing pages make it legal, example: 

• Terms of Service
  • Shipping
  • Refund Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Track Your Order

You also need to add more information to your product description.

Dan from Ryviu

Hi @ZancosZapatos ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1627143598937.png

You see, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

When you have more products or collections, you should put them into your menu. It makes customers feel they have more choice on your store.

2. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons on your hero banner, collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).

RichardNguyen_1-1627143598969.png

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page. You can consider adding a hover color. And you can choose a clearer color for buttons because most of the buttons are not clear on your products now.

3. Adjust and more content on your homepage

Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information on your homepage. You should show your collections/product lists, 1 product detail. Creating a clean and pretty page with some CTA buttons leads customers to explore more or BUY NOW.

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

RichardNguyen_2-1627143598166.png

You can use third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. PageFly integrates with these apps. You can take a look at this guide to have more choices: Best Shopify Reviews Apps: 07 Tools To Build Trust and Grow Sales

You also can adjust some content, like the image below. The color and position of the collection name make it blurry inside images. I think it’s hard to scan and read. It’ll be better if you use another color or make your background picture a bit transparent or put the name under the collection images.

4. Have Direct Links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer

Last but not least, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information in your footer area. Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due careful, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies.

RichardNguyen_3-1627143597625.png

In detail of shipping policy, I suggest that you should use ‘Delivery Date’ Instead of ‘Delivery Speed’. The customer won’t be worried about it containing the weekend or buying day. These tips will incentivize customers to make purchasing decisions.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you try using PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. There are many useful templates here, for example, this R2VF or Christine may fit with you as a collection page.

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.