Feedback

Bogbaby2020
1 0 0

Hi this is first time I’ve taken a leap in starting my own buisness it’s online baby boutique would appreciate some feedback please. 
happy new year to you all 

Replies 3 (3)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1287 182 854

Hi @Bogbaby2020, congrats on your new store!

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just take a look at your homepage and want to give you some comments on it. Hope it's helpful for you.

1. Homepage

Put the search field and cart icon in the menu bar. Make the header sticky. Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all product links or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

- You should include some Title - Description - CTA button in the hero section since its the 1st thing your visitors. Provide them the information about your brand and keep them engaged! 

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 15.07.51.png

- You should include Shipping Policy, Privacy Policy, Return Policy in the Footer

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 15.11.26.png

- Your font is cute but I find it quite difficult to read. I think you should change your font to something easier to your visitors to read

2. Product List Page

- Make sure that product images are the same height 

- Add Star rating (when you have) + CTA button (eg: SHOP NOW, ADD TO CART, etc.) underneath the products

- Include secondary hover image

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 15.14.07.png

3. Product Page

- Each product should have 3-5 additional images to deliver more angles for customers 

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 15.16.28.png

4. Store speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fue6gm9a40You should base on this result and enable some tactics that really help your store, for example: remove oversize images

That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution! I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try the app I'm working on - PageFly 

Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

First off, for anyone else who is looking to review as well, here is the store URL: https://basinofgravy.co.uk/

Hey @Bogbaby2020,

Congratulations on launching your store, it's exciting!

I have a few suggestions for your homepage. 
1. I would get your logo tweaked, Fiverr is a great place to get one done inexpensively. The reason I am suggesting this is because your current logo doesn't communicate "Baby" or "Preemie".
2. Instead of having the link "Catalog", replace it with links such as "Preemie Clothing", "Preemie Accessories" and etc.
3. On your homepage banner I would include text to tell your visitor what your store is about ie. "Clothing and accessories for premature to 1 years of age"

screencapture-basinofgravy-co-uk-2020-12-28-11_11_50.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Bogbaby2020, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- Add a favicon.

- Add a footer menu, header menu. Make your store easy to navigate.

- Work on aesthetics.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

- Add a section of the collection-trending-new-recently viewed products on the homepage. To add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products you can install the app AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.