Feedback

Sundaze
2 0 1

Hi, I would really appreciate your feedback please any ideas etc please see my website - Sundaze

Replies 5 (5)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @Sundaze ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

Otherwise, Really great work you have done on your website.

I hope you will get my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @Sundaze

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here!  First of all, I would like to compliment your store, it has great design and visual appeal. You have done a great job. However, I have noticed you don’t use e-marketing tools that can help you to increase sales and traffic. Therefore, I suggest you start using some e-commerce marketing tools

• Add reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. 

• Add Instagram gallery to your home page

Turn your Instagram into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

• Add wishlist

Offering a wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer beach wear from different brands and designs, I recommend adding a wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy, which will help you identify the most popular items.

SS.png

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram. 

In order to install free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @SundazeThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Your store looks visually appealing and professional. It's easy to navigate & looks organized.  I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance and conversions.

- Add a title to this section on the homepage.

AiTrillion_0-1625837039765.png

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help you in upselling. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage to build trust with other visitors. 

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

If you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers. 86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Sundaze
2 0 1

Hi 

Thank so much for the feedback I really appreciate it and will certainly take it all on board. Its been a big help. Once again Thanks 🙂 

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hi @Sundaze ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers. 

What should be improved:

I. Homepage

1. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

2. Add more CTAs 

CTAs encourage visitors to take action so that you should add CTAs for products, collections, and blogs such as "Add to Cart", "Buy now", "View more", etc. Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_2-1626251296110.png

3. Add testimonials:

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can refer to our BFCM template to see how a testimonial section looks like

RichardNguyen_4-1626251296132.png

II. Collection page:

I take this page for example https://sundaze.com.au/collections/sea-level

Change the currency:

Because your website is displayed in the English language, I assume that the customer segment you target is international. Therefore, I highly recommended that you should show the Currency as a Dollar, not Vietnam Dong. 

RichardNguyen_7-1626251915316.png

III, Product page:

Add a section to allow customers to leave reviews about the product:

As mentioned above about the importance of testimonials, you should consider adding a section where people can leave reviews about the product they bought.

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly