www.PicaraBleus.com 

Accepted Solutions (5)

Accepted Solutions
Jessa2
Tourist
5 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hello I hope you're well! Here's a little bit of feedback on your shop:

1) I clicked on the link that you posted here and for some reason the link wouldn't open, however, when I typed in your url manually it worked so maybe the link but be something to check?

2) It could be good to have an 'About page' so that people know that you're a clothing brand, I thought you were selling the bags too but I think it's dresses, rompers, tops and bottoms

3) The return and shipping policy could be written in a bit more of a friendly way so that people feel more inclined to buy?

4) You could have a pop-up screen letting people know about the rewards system so that it's in their faces a bit more. You could do it in a creative way so that they can see what 6 stamps gets them?

5)On the homepage, underneath each photos its difficult to see what the name of the page is

6) Maybe you could photograph the different products in different locations, because the photos are all in the same location the clothing is getting lost a bit.

I hope that's helpful!

View solution in original post

Grace_01
Explorer
60 2 9

@Shamyra08 

- The background black color will be difficult at some section for selection

- Add some description and details so that customer can understand it better

- You can improve brand logo as currently it's not very much clear

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Shamyra08 

I would like to suggest few points to increase in sales .

Adding a recently viewed products section to your website is a great way to enable customers to quickly compare products or easily go back to a product they have previously viewed in order to continue with their purchase. The homepage can be added to any page of your website and can come in any or design that you like.
Add customer reviews at product page below the product images .which helps customer to know more information regarding product through reviews.
Untitled.png

Add Wishlist below buy now.

A good reward program has a significant impact on the shopping experience. Reward programs definitely add to good customer experience.
Incentivizing customers is a great way to persuade them to return and purchase from you again and again.
Customer loyalty programs have a very powerful and strong impact on customer retention which also has an impact on your profits.
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more
Try to get rewards program from here .

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Shamyra08This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.

- There should be space between all the product images. 

AiTrillion_0-1626780873171.png

- Make your store both desktop & mobile responsive. 

- You need to maximize customer engagement in your store. Add customer engagement tools in your store to drive conversions and reduce the bounce rate by engaging the customers coming to your store. 

• Add a review section on the product page. 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 
  • Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
  • Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
119 4 10

Thanks but I how would I be able to added a birthday reward program. I have one for a certain cash amount 

You can set up a sales funnel which will set that up for you 

Replies 16 (16)
Jessa2
Tourist
5 1 2

Hello I hope you're well! Here's a little bit of feedback on your shop:

1) I clicked on the link that you posted here and for some reason the link wouldn't open, however, when I typed in your url manually it worked so maybe the link but be something to check?

2) It could be good to have an 'About page' so that people know that you're a clothing brand, I thought you were selling the bags too but I think it's dresses, rompers, tops and bottoms

3) The return and shipping policy could be written in a bit more of a friendly way so that people feel more inclined to buy?

4) You could have a pop-up screen letting people know about the rewards system so that it's in their faces a bit more. You could do it in a creative way so that they can see what 6 stamps gets them?

5)On the homepage, underneath each photos its difficult to see what the name of the page is

6) Maybe you could photograph the different products in different locations, because the photos are all in the same location the clothing is getting lost a bit.

I hope that's helpful!

shopia_bella
Tourist
18 0 1

Your store niche is good and also stunning product but have you been getting slaes conversion on your store 

Grace_01
Explorer
60 2 9

@Shamyra08 

- The background black color will be difficult at some section for selection

- Add some description and details so that customer can understand it better

- You can improve brand logo as currently it's not very much clear

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Shamyra08 

I would like to suggest few points to increase in sales .

Adding a recently viewed products section to your website is a great way to enable customers to quickly compare products or easily go back to a product they have previously viewed in order to continue with their purchase. The homepage can be added to any page of your website and can come in any or design that you like.
Add customer reviews at product page below the product images .which helps customer to know more information regarding product through reviews.
Untitled.png

Add Wishlist below buy now.

A good reward program has a significant impact on the shopping experience. Reward programs definitely add to good customer experience.
Incentivizing customers is a great way to persuade them to return and purchase from you again and again.
Customer loyalty programs have a very powerful and strong impact on customer retention which also has an impact on your profits.
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more
Try to get rewards program from here .

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
119 4 10

Hello.

Welcome to the community. 

Work on your font, that font used on the site is not appealing to the eye. that image slider is too large which took too much space of the webpage 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Shamyra08This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.

- There should be space between all the product images. 

AiTrillion_0-1626780873171.png

- Make your store both desktop & mobile responsive. 

- You need to maximize customer engagement in your store. Add customer engagement tools in your store to drive conversions and reduce the bounce rate by engaging the customers coming to your store. 

• Add a review section on the product page. 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 
  • Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
  • Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Shamyra08
Tourist
9 0 0
Wow that’s a lot and I’m not familiar with it can I pay you to do it?
Shamyra08
Tourist
9 0 0

Lots of informative information. Can you point me in the right direction, or can I pay you? 

Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
119 4 10

Check your inbox 

Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
119 4 10

Hello, you have been given direction 

but if you still want clear direction one after each or perhaps video 

click to message me, let us have some conversation 

Shamyra08
Tourist
9 0 0

Some,but no not many 

Shamyra08
Tourist
9 0 0

Yes I updated it,but I’m assuming I didn’t save it at the time and it stayed this way. I did get to go back and update it. 

Shamyra08
Tourist
9 0 0

Thanks but I how would I be able to added a birthday reward program. I have one for a certain cash amount 

Shamyra08
Tourist
9 0 0

Wow what font to you propose I use? I’m aware of the slide. 
thanks 

Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
119 4 10

You can set up a sales funnel which will set that up for you 

Shamyra08
Tourist
9 0 0

Your amazing thanks a lot