Feedback

Dombomb
Tourist
4 0 4
Hello y'all I am new to the Shopify game and would like to have my fellow Shopify peeps let me know what they think of my store
Support means a lot
Replies 4 (4)
Donsurd
Excursionist
31 1 5

Friend the store really look nice ❤️ but what did you things about make profit for the store?

I can help you and you will surely start make profit in the store as your ROI return on investment.

So let me have your WhatsApp to discuss over here

Dombomb
Tourist
4 0 4

Thank you so much for responding and for your great comments I honestly am pretty new and driving sales is one of the biggest priorities on my list if you wouldn't mind contacting me my what's app Name is JD

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @DombombThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Nice start to your site. Let me know if the below is honest enough! It's a nice list to begin with, and I'll be happy to take another look after you've made some changes!

- Don't write product descriptions in big paragraphs. Use bullet points. 

- In the footer menu, add a separate link of shipping policy. 

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add a LiveChat to never lose any of your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the bounce rate.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You can start implementing and working on the above suggestions to make your store even better and drive conversions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
reop95
1 0 0

I think the store will progress with the passage of time as I looked it completely and its very well organized I am also working on my store rank here and need some suggestions about it.