Can you guys give honest feedback?

www.handybagsealer.com

Replies 4 (4)
MandasaTech
Shopify Expert
79 10 23

Really Nice!

Only 1 point is :
If someone need to check complete product detail , right now you are redirecting customers to a new product details page.
Instead we can just display complete product detail on HOMEPAGE itself.
It can increase conversions.

Also - Instead of Cart page - We can normally navigate user to checkout page after ADD TO CART.
Instead of color dropdown - We can either display color circles or color variant images for better UI.
Also you can write a paragraph or heading in top to attract user attention , screenshot - https://nimb.ws/HMPVvW

Thank you

Want to modify or custom changes on store for affordable price?
Hire us - https://experts.shopify.com/mandasa-technologies
Email: info@mandasa.in
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hi  @HonestJoe 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers. 

What should be improved:

I. Homepage:

1. Make the menu sticky 

RichardNguyen_2-1629888583855.png

Firstly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display. 

2. Add testimonials:

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_1-1629888498921.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Before you go, I'd like to share this useful webinar for you!

This Sep 6th, at 9 PM (EST) we are having Seguno & ReConvert to answer all email marketing related questions in newest Unpack webinar: Email Marketing - Not A Monologue. In this webinar we talk about common mistakes when running an email marketing campaign and Q&A session with experts to leverage your email marketing effectiveness

We only take 100 first sign-ups. Be one and be our guest 😉

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @HonestJoe 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

handyspeed.png

• Add CTA button at Hero banners
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge  and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @HonestJoeThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions in your store:

- Add a call to action button on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1629977555962.png

- Display these badges in a horizontal manner as shown in the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_1-1629977783191.png

- Add a newsletter signup box in the footer with automatic thankyou emails. 

Make announcement bar clickable & add a call to action button so customers can take an action on it.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.