2 0 2

www.pureshopper.ca 

i'm doing this by myself. 

Replies 4 (4)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1558 54 438

Hi @pkular 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you update some features and consider using eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Update homepage and menu

33.png

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Implement Social Login 

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Implement Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Motivate your purchasers by setting points, Referral links, and VIP statuses. You can reward them for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. As a rule, such activities drive high-value purchase experiences.

I suggest you take into consideration the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community.

444.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2822 393 1739

Hi @pkular 

Congratulations on your store. You must have been working real hard for this one so keep up!

A quick introduction, this is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

First thing first is HOMEPAGE!

1. Make your navigation menu sticky

PageFly_3-1631252029140.png

Why you may ask?

Simply because a sticky bar will allow customers to navigate easily from every part of homepage to any other page. This means bringing more convenience, improving customer experience and therefore helps you increase the conversion rate. 

2. Reduce the size of your header

In many case, big header cannot create good impression. Instead, it will hide the main section below, lower the chance customers see the most-invested content on your homepage and finally take them longer to figure out what this store is selling or what makes this brand different. 

PageFly_1-1631251994371.png

Therefore, we highly recommend you to reduce the size of header, make an announcement/declaration about your store as short, simple and straight-forward as possible. Hereby, you can start by optimizing the size of logo, making the left and right part become symmetrical.

And then, you can consider whether it's necessary to include social media info in header since you can definitely do that in the footer with other contact info - which is indeed more common. 

3. Make sure every collection/blog post has its own image 

PageFly_4-1631252534022.png

Now let's move on to PRODUCT PAGE!

1. Subdivide long product description with Sections and Headings

Adding subsection headings helps users easily navigate long lists of bullet points as well as blocks of text. Besides, it also enables users to find relevant information slightly quicker compared to a bullet list without the headings of similar length. 

PageFly_5-1631252767718.png

2. Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store

PageFly_6-1631252802625.png

Just in case you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4104 821 868

Hi@pkular,

Here are my suggestions for your website enhancement:

1. Add the quick view feature

109.png

The quick view feature is a great solution to help you shorten the purchasing process of the site visitors. It allows them to conveniently check any items and add them to their carts without having to leave your product page. You can take a look at this quick view app on Shopify.

2. Create a more attractive header image

1091.png

Currently, I'm seeing that your header image does not have any texts so it is kind of plain. Therefore I suggest you should add the textual content into it to make it more attractive. For instance, you can briefly introduce your products with a catchy line of text. Don't forget to use the powerful CTA button linked to your product page.

3. Edit the Contact Us page

Your Contact Us page is displaying the Terms and Services. The main purpose of this page is to help the site visitors can contact you. Therefore, you should add your business contact information and a registration form to the page, to let the web users fill in their personal information before contacting you.

4. Add the About Us section

Secondly, you should create an 'About Us' section to tell your brand story and create a more emotional experience for the site visitors when they visit your website

5. Collect emails via the chatbot

Since you are using Tawkto as the chatbot, you should use its "email collection" feature to require the site visitors to provide you their email before accessing the chatbot. By doing this, you will have their email address and can keep following up with them, if you cannot converse them into your customers right on your website.

Hope this helps.

If you find my answer helpful for you, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @pkular 

I Suggest you the basics points for your store it will help to make your store better.

1. Your LOGO is too large you have to make it smaller.

2. Your LOGO is pixelated you have to use a high Pixeled Logo. 

3. Add Login Page.

4. Add Favicon

5. Make the header Smaller And Write text on the Images below the Header.