Thanks for reaching out.
I appreciate that you have included your online store URL for us to explore!
Looking into your online store, I noticed that you are using an image as the first section on the online store. What do you think about making the first section on the homepage a slideshow section? It is a great way to showcase your products to your customers and visitors can learn more about the products and business without scrolling.
I took note that you do not currently have a favicon set for your website. A favicon is a small square image that represents a website in web browser tabs. If you take a look at the top tab bar of your browser right now, I’m sure you’ll see several favicons!
Typically, favicons feature a logo, the first letter of the company name or simply an image that reflects the specifics of the website it represents. Adding a favicon to your online store can help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. You can click on this link to read instructions on how to create and add your own favicon your store.
Keep in mind that these images are displayed quite small, so it's good to keep in mind that the image you use should be readable at small sizes.
Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Thanks for the quick response.
That is a great question! Depending on which theme you are using for your online store, you may be able to add it to your homepage.
Typically, you should be able to navigate to your Theme Editor by selecting Online store > Themes > Customize. Once you are editing your theme, select the option to Add section listed on the left side. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:
Let me know if that does the trick, looking forward to your response.
Hello @Belantti I’ve got two major suggestions which I think could really help your store.
1) You should add links to the social media accounts of the business at the bottom of the homepage. This would allow customers to stay in touch with happenings in your store through various platforms.
2) A FAQ page would be helpful in addressing popular wonders customers might have in their head about your business.
Gina here from flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. Hope you are doing good! I am happy to share some suggestions for your query.
Please consider liking and accepting the solution if it helps.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media for the store will help increase the traffic.
5. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
6. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
10. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
11. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
12. Use blogging
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ of world's best & biggest free sales channels. Sit back, relax.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023