I was wondering if I could get someone to give me advice on my store , this is my first time , on something like this so I just wanted to make sure I had everything right . https://clotinandkiccs.store/?key=dc3324c82c587de9772a6cebf73d7b44e3978dd797d969a33c1bc98f9900ddbe&p...
Hi @Rickyp60 ,
This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app.
Congrats on your new store! Your store looks stunning and professional, and I can tell you've put in a lot of effort. From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1. Adjust announcement bar
The announcement bar is crucial for an online store as it effectively communicates essential information, promotions, and updates to customers, enhancing their shopping experience.
You can modify the content as needed to suit your campaigns or requirements.
2. Highlight CTA buttons
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
You can change the background color for the button and adjust size for the text like: Shop Now, Discover Now, …
3. Avoid unnecessary spacing
You can also add more product details in this spacing:
4. Highlight the product price and product title
Increase the product price and title visibility by using a large font size, bold text style, or eye-catching color and please ensure the product price is aligned properly.
5. Add more content for Homepage
Add Contact form
You have the opportunity to learn more about your clients by using Contact form. After getting in touch with the customer, you might complete them on behalf of the client. You also have a more complete picture of the client as a result of the information gathered in this manner.
You can check this image for reference:
Add testimonial - customer reviews
1. Avoid unnecessary section
You may modify the content in this section to make it appropriate or choose to remove it altogether.
2. Setting sale prices for products
When you put a product on sale for a lower price, you might want your customers to be able to see the original price, so they see the price comparison. The product listing updates on your online store to show that the item is on sale. It may help increase your conversion rate.
3. Site speed
Pagespeed is extremely crucial for both buyer’s experience and Google ranking, so you could consider Shopify themes made to help you boost Google pagespeed score for your store such as Blum, Refresh, Dawn…
These are some suggestions for improving the design.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Richard | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Hello @Rickyp60 ,
We had a look at your site and saw your amazing works. There is only a few things we notice that you can make a change to improve your store front design and boost your sales.
- Your logo you put here seems a little bit small and people can not actually see it, this may affect your brand awareness. You can try to make the logo looks bigger or change a little bit of the color to make it more visible.
- Make your header sticky to allow your customers access to any categories that they want while scrolling through your store site.
2. Hero banner:
- Text is overlay the banner and it kinda hard to read. You can add some effect, or highlight it, or change the banner image to make it more visible
- Highlight the CTA button to make it eye-catching and inspire people to scroll more
Reviews pay a crucial part when it comes to shopping online, people tend to make purchases for store that have many legit reviews. You can add reviews by using a third - party app and use it to design how they appear on your store.
4. Unnecessary whitespace:
Remove or add more content to your page to avoid the unnecessary whitespace in your site, this may slow down your site speed and make your site looks not pretty.
Hope these suggestions help. Let us know if you need any further support.
Ali Reviews team
Hi @Rickyp60, I have a few suggestions hope can help after taking a look at your store:
- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee ☕- or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now
Thanks for reaching out.
I appreciate that you have provided your online store URL for us to take a look.
Looking into your online store, I noticed that you are using the announcement bar on the homepage. You could potentially let your visitors be aware of any ongoing discounts or free shipping offers. It is a great way to create a buyer incentive!
What do you think about using a slideshow section as the first section on the homepage? This can strengthen your brand and allow you to showcase more of your products to your customers as soon as they navigate to your store. For example, you could include your best seller or favorite product in the slides.
I did want to bring to your attention that your logo is a bit hard to read due to the size. You could use Hatchful as this is a free tool from Shopify that can assist you with creating your business logo. After you create your logo, you can also use it in various places, such as your theme, order notifications, and social media posts.
Let us know what you think.
This is Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Make your product pages more informative by adding detailed product descriptions that outline the features and benefits of your products. Providing this valuable information can help increase customer engagement and encourage sales.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction. Also display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
5. Add other social media accounts like Instagram, TikTok for the store to increase the traffic, raise awareness of your brand and increase your online presence, making it easier for customers to engage with you and share your content.
6. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
11. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
12. Replace all theme placeholders from your store
Hope this is helpful to you
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023