This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app. Congrats on your new changes of the store! Your store looks stunning and professional, and I can tell you've put in a lot of effort. From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1. Make the header sticky
The header somehow looks big due to the large logo. I suggest you should resize it down a bit and make the header sticky. A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and the most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website.
2. Reduce the hero banner size
You can consider resizing the hero banner to improve its display, as it currently takes up a significant portion of the screen, forcing users to scroll a long way down to reach subsequent information.
3. Add a countdown timer
I see that you are running a sale promotion for some products. You can consider adding a Countdown Timer. Show a timer rolling backwards which communicates how much time remains before a given action should be taken. It's probably good practice that the shown urgency is authentic and not just made up.
This is an example:
4. Add a proper spacing
I recommend adding more margin to the email input field in the newsletter section to improve its display, as its current proximity to the section below may create the impression of an error.
5. Make a favicon
A Favicon can help to identify your brand name to your customers and make your pages look more professional.
Additionally, with Mother's Day 2023 fast approaching, also ranked as the third most significant holiday following Black Friday and Christmas, it is an opportune time to consider some compelling concepts for your business to take full advantage on this occasion.
1. Use colors palette associated with Mother’s Day
This kind of change makes your store more welcoming. You can refer to these pairs of colors:
2. Offer special discounts
Create special deals during Mother’s Day event like bundle or 1+1 offer is one of the best ways to boost your sales. You can highlight them on your homepage to be visible as soon as visitors reach your page and make it easy to navigate through your product offerings.
3. Create gift guides or a special section with product recommendations.
Creating gift guides or a product recommendation section can help increase engagement and sales on your Mother's Day landing page. By organizing products by categories and themes, you can make it easier for shoppers to find the perfect gift for their mothers. Including product descriptions, images, and customer reviews can also help improve the shopping experience and boost conversion rates.
Good luck and happy selling!
Richard | PageFly
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
This is Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
After examining your store, I found some improvements you can make that could increase your sales.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here
2. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. By showcasing your social media profiles in the footer, you can raise awareness of your brand and increase your online presence, making it easier for customers to engage with you and share your content.
3. Add a FAQ page to provide information on frequent questions or concerns
4. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
5. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
6. Through consistent and high-quality blogging, you can improve your website's search engine rankings, drive more traffic to your site, and establish your brand as a trustworthy and knowledgeable source in your industry. By focusing on creating valuable content that addresses your readers' needs, you can build a loyal following and boost your online influence.
Hope this is helpful
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023