Feedback

Solved
Saddlementor
Tourist
5 1 0

Hello 

Can i have feedback on my shop purplepairs.com please. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Growave
Shopify Partner
1540 50 435

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Saddlementor !

You do not have a logo? Make it and place on the left corner of the homepage.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Add a favicon

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1540 50 435

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Saddlementor !

You do not have a logo? Make it and place on the left corner of the homepage.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Add a favicon

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Saddlementor
Tourist
5 1 0
Hello Adelia

Thank you ever so much for your feedback and advice, you are a star.

Kind Regards

Philip
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
712 66 89

Hey there, @Saddlementor

Luna here from Shopify. I want to start by saying how great your website looks. You've worked really hard on your store and it definitely shows. I know that feedback can be so helpful for improving your website, and I’d be more than happy to provide some more suggestions. 

• To further boost sales, I recommend adding an About Us page to your website. It can be a great way to craft a company story leading to higher site traffic and brand recognition. For some inspiration, check out this really great blog post: How to Write an About Us Page
  • At every step of your customers’ purchasing journeys, there are new opportunities for you to make their paths shorter, easier, and more enjoyable. Through rigorous experimentation and analysis, you can fine-tune your website to push people closer to making a purchase. This process is called Conversion Rate Optimization or CRO. This awesome blog post is awesome and definitely worth the read: Higher Conversions, More Sales
  • Online contests can be used to help achieve a variety of goals for your business, whether it be increasing your followers, driving more traffic to your website, or advertising a new product or collection. Based on your branding and the types of products that you're selling I think this type of strategy could be a good fit for your business. If you would like to learn more about strategies on how to set this up you can check out our blog post: Retail Giveaways: How to Create an Engaging Online Contest That Converts.

In the meantime, I would love to hear more about your ideal buyer? What is your current marketing strategy to target them?

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
712 66 89

Hey there, @Saddlementor.

This is Luna here again. I just want to ensure that you got the help you need. Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

All the best, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @Saddlementor 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @SaddlementorThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can start working on:

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page. Add a 'add to cart' button. 

AiTrillion_0-1630650788853.png

- Add a collection list on the homepage. 

- Add a call to action button here as shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_1-1630652303543.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

You can create a tier system where you can target customers and make them feel important. You can make tiers like silver, gold, and platinum customers and give rewards to them on the basis of the tier they are in. This will engage customers, enhance customer relationships and make them feel important.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.