Hi @MDNGT-FNTSY !
Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility. Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
As your store is 18+ - I recommend adding a pop-up that will request age verification.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
I have some feedback on your homepage, and I hope you find it helpful
1. Should have an age verification pop-up on when people landing on your site. I agree with Adelia that since your products are 18+ type of products, you need to have a pop-up shows up right away to verify visitors age before they are landing on your homepage.
2. Consider having a sticky menu bar for better navigation. A sticky navigation bar is great because when people scrolling down the page, they can easily navigate to other pages without having to come back to the header to find the menu.
3. You should replace the search icon with the search bar. Since you have a wide range of products, people may want to find what they need instead of looking at it all your items. So having a clear search bar in the header may help you easily find what they want.
4. Consider changing the text overlay color and the CTA button in the Banner image. You have a very beautiful Hero banner but the heading and the button seem not to be very outstanding for visitors to look at and to click on.
We have a guide on how to create a high-converting homepage for your Shopify store, you can read it if you are interested.
If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck with your new store!!!
This is salehelpr. I have seen your website. It's a good idea to do the following tasks:
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
2. Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.
Different types of pages have different theme sections. When you first open the theme editor, the sections for the home page are shown. To access the sections for other pages, select the page type from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Using the theme editor, you can edit the content that appears in your store by choosing and editing theme sections. You can also change the store look, feel, and functionality using the general theme settings.
Hello @MDNGT-FNTSY, I hope you are doing fine!
Congratulations on your store!
Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that you don't have a favicon and also the footer is very huge, I hope you'll fix them soon. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.
Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day!