One of the first things that stuck out with me is almost your entire product catalog is listed as 'on sale'. In my opinion, this cheapens your brand and it also decreases the power that a sale has since everything is on sale. I'd recommend strategically placing some select items on sale. Specifically, items that are currently in season. As the winter months are around the corner, warm weather clothing would be a great candidate for listing as on sale.
Another important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! You can even visit some of your favorite apparel brands websites to gather inspiration on how they format their homepages.
I hope this helps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
You've done a great job so far, but there are some areas that could be improved.
I would look at changing the main image to a stock image of a lifestyle photo with a text overlay. This can be done pretty easily in customise theme area.
The colours of the main hero image don't really match the other brand colours present on your website.
I would suggest moving the subscribe to our newsletter to your footer menu. It will look cleaner and can be viewed on every page increasing the chance of gaining subscribers.
This has already been mentioned, but do not overdo your sales discounts. Try and keep a healthy ratio of say 70 on sale 30 original price. This makes your on sale prices
seem more genuine to prospective customers. Also change the collection name to 'Men's Clothing' not 'Men Clothing' the same can be said with 'Women's Clothing".
I personally never recommend the use countdown timers anymore, it seems as time goes on people are becoming more savvy online and realise they're just for show.
Removing these timers has personally not hurt any of my clients conversion rates and actually looks more professional. None of the big retailers use these methods and for good reason.
But, don't just take my word for it, you could always test both versions and see which performs best.
I suggest changing your on sale colour, possibly a green instead of a red. Also, if you can make your on sale price smaller than the 'compare at' price it can help conversions.
Having a physically smaller number when compared to a larger number has a subconscious effect on buyers to perceive that number as 'small' or 'affordable'. This has to do with buyer psychology.
Make your add to cart button more prominent, I would suggest making it a solid colour that matches the purple in your logo.
The trust badges are ok, but again most big retailers don't use these either. Maybe consider testing if it effects conversions by removing them from your site.
Hope the above helps,
Northeast Digital Media
Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you.
At first, there are some comments on your homepage:
- This message should be moved to the announcement bar. And on the banners, you need to have photos that show your collections and related messages. Of course, you still need CTA buttons.
- Add the title for your collection section and get rid of other collection section.
- There are some sections that you need to add to replace collection sections:
+ Featured Products or Featured collection
+ Key points of your business or products
+ Gallery (Instagram Gallery if you are having an Instagram account)
+ Reviews section
- On your product pages, I think you should add the Buy Now button. And each product needs to have more than one photo.
- Why when I reach out to the men jacket, the recommendation section shows women's clothes.
- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers.
App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. Also, it's totally free.
Hope this helps!
Hello @MiaT, here is the feedback:
- Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.
- Display some products on the homepage by creating a category collection, new arrivals, trending product. Add testimonials or reviews on the homepage.
- Increase the visibility of your search box.
Some eCommerce marketing & customer engagement tools that you must add in your store which will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store & converting them into paying customers:
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Read to know the tips to get sales if you are Driving Traffic and No sales.
My name is Richard. Just spend some time reviewing your store and here are my suggestions you could consider to apply on your store to increase conversion.
1. Font style
It is noticeable that there are 3 font styles here (logo brand, heading and the text), looking a bit incompatible. Also, the image color seems not to go perfectly with your logo color.
2. CTA button
In the slide above, the call-to-action button is not attractive and quite small. I suggest you move the CTA downward a bit, and make it bigger, the black button should be more outstanding in the orange background.
3. You should put a name for this part so that customers can easily follow you page. I myself got confused at first when I scrolled to this section, I don't know where I am ^^.
For example: Featured Collections.
Plus, thumbnails for different collections should not be the same. Especially for Plus size Clothing, it would be better to have an image with that kind of clothing.
This is jacket though. I guess you want to change to another image. Also, the color of 4 images don't look well with each other. You should choose the same color tone instead.
Lastly, in order to look professional, you should add more content to the page such as:
I believe with these changes, the store would be much more attractive to customers.
Check out more tips to Reduce cart abandonment rate and maximize your conversion rate for 2020 in this guide.
Have a nice day then!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
6. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
7. The font added in the Filter section (left side filters) is hardly readable. Example: https://adorestarr.com/collections/t-shirts-for-men
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
10. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer so that it's available on all pages.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @MiaT !
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
This is SaleHelpr. Here is some point to converting customers for your store.
Hope it will help. Thank you!