1 0 1

Please visit my shopify store  for feedback

petdomain.ca

Replies 7 (7)
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @subhan567 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Consider, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
890 93 152

Hey @subhan567.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included a link to your storefront as that is super helpful. Looking into your store, I noticed that you do not have an announcement bar. Depending on what theme you are currently using, you can add an announcement bar to inform new customers of a discount or a free shipping offer that is going on. It's a great way to encourage a purchase! Alternatively, you can also look towards using a third-party application to add an announcement bar for you. I went ahead and grabbed a few recommendations, feel free to take a look:

I did also take note that you do not currently have a favicon set for your website. A favicon is a small square image that represents a website in web browser tabs. If you take a look at the top tab bar of your browser right now, I’m sure you’ll see several favicons! Typically, favicons feature a logo, the first letter of the company name or simply an image that reflects the specifics of the website it represents. Adding a favicon can help the legitimacy of the website and allow it to look a bit more professional.

You can add a favicon to your Shopify store by navigating into the theme editor and selection on theme settings located towards the bottom left. From here you should be able to add the favicon directly to your store. I took a screenshot from my test store of the section I am referring to:

16-38-15420-91937

16-39-39203-34496

Keep in mind that these images are displayed quite small, so it's good to make sure that the image you use should be readable at small sizes.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @subhan567 

Great Shopify store! Showcase your products in a lifestyle way (there's some great ways Shopify shows how to do product photography). I would definitely include more of those into the product pages. That way it guides the customer and shows them their "why" to buy. A great way to reduce text and optimize your product pages are by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co...

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @subhan567This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Reduce the blank space from the header. 

AiTrillion_0-1629182745985.png

- In the first fold of the homepage, you should add a banner image with a call to action button on it.

- In the footer menu, add shipping, privacy, returns & refund policy.  

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add product recommendations on the product and cart page. This will help you with upselling.

- Add reviews in your store. It enhances SEO and ranking. Also, it will help you to build trust with other visitors.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope this helps! You can start implementing the suggestions in your store to drive sales and conversions for long-term. If you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @subhan567 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you.

• Homepage

Regarding the navigation menu, I think you should resize your logo because it takes up a lot of space in the center and leaves blank spaces around it. Besides, you can make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available.

Besides, you should add banners on your homepage. Banner with a lot of photos about your products will help new visitors easily navigate what you are selling. It is very important to inform your customers about your product to make it a brand name that people can recognize. Banners can help you with this as you can advertise your product at different places and periods of time. People will keep noticing your brand name and logo and in time, start associating with it.

• Product page

Some products in your store have no product description which makes your products less attractive. You should add all necessary information about the product in product description and maybe add the customer reviews section. It is an effective way to build trust and credibility from new customers. 

Moreover, I see that you have various types of products with nice images and reasonable prices. You can apply a cross-sell method by creating product bundles with discounts. The fact is product bundles with lower total price appeal to customers to buy. By this method, you can sell more products and thereby increase your sales. Besides, you can make discounts for a quantity of products to reduce slow selling products in your stock. This free app Bundle Product Volume Discount may help you at ease.

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like

Happy selling! 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @subhan567 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Welcome to Shopify and Congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you to focus on marketing tools and take into consideration following features in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Loyalty and Reward program

The Loyalty and Rewards program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the L&R page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. One of the most useful features of the Rewards feature is the Referral program. Use it in order to give you customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Through the app, your customer can leave a photo or text reviews and will be reminded to share opinions whenever you prefer.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various design options, I would recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

44.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, Shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

Your header is really big … I would shrink that down and on mobile the search bar disappears.

The design looks a bit outdated to me.

I’d add a main hero banner, it makes for a killer call to action and will breathe a little life into the design.

The idea is to put your website visitor in a zone, like when your reading a good book. You want to take him on a ride and it all starts with solving a problem.

You’ve got this big Hero banner that talks about all the problems a dog bed will solve. You put your reader in a zone and he clicks the banner button.

Now your site takes about 3.2 seconds to load so according to Google you’ve already lost more than half your visitors.

But the remaining few who have stayed in the zone and are ready to make a purchase are disrupted with a popup banner that talks about Facebook and wants me to leave this site and go to another site to sign up so I can get a discount.

It's all a bit overwhelming ... so I’m off to your competition.