Few Sales after a few month - would be grateful for feedback and how to improve store

forteuser
Visitor
3 0 2

I have been live for a couple months now, but have had less than 5 sales. I would be grateful for a review of my website on how I can optimise it further, and what would the most effective ways of driving traffic to it, both paid and organic.

The website is www.fortefiyou.com

Replies 2 (2)
forteuser
Visitor
3 0 2

Thank you for the advice, but it doesn't look like you actually reviewed my website, given that you suggested I create a blog when I already have one.

MooseDesk
Shopify Partner
190 26 62

Hi @forteuser,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. This is MooseDesk - Customer Support Helpdesk/FAQ App

Congrats on your store! Your store looks stunning. I can tell you have put a lot of effort into building this. However, I have some comments to make the good get even better. Here are some of my recommendations for better customer experience, please kindly check.

1. Add a Favicon Image

Adding a favicon image (the small icon displayed in the browser tab) is a simple yet effective way to enhance your brand's visibility. It helps users easily identify and locate your website among multiple open tabs, thus improving user experience and brand recognition.

This is an example of a favicon image: 

MooseDesk_1-1717913499140.png

2. Sales Promotion Banner:

Consider placing your sales promotion banner in different sections of your website. This will ensure that customers are aware of ongoing promotions and can be enticed to make purchases. Adding a sense of urgency by including a time-sensitive element to your promotion banners (e.g., "Limited Time Offer" or "Sale Ends in 24 Hours") can further motivate customers to take advantage of the sale.

Here is an example for you: 

MooseDesk_2-1717913624684.png

3. Brief About Us Section on Homepage:

Adding a concise "About Us" section to your homepage will allow visitors to quickly learn about your store, fostering an immediate emotional connection. Even though you already have a detailed "About Us" page, a brief overview on the homepage with a Call-to-Action (CTA) button linking to the full page can encourage users to explore more about your story and values.

4. Product Benefits Section:

Introducing a "Product Benefits" section on your product pages can highlight the unique selling points and advantages of your products. This will help differentiate your offerings from competitors and provide compelling reasons for customers to choose your products.

5. Revamp Your Footer:

Enhancing your footer to include a sitemap will improve navigation, making it easier for users to find relevant information and pages on your website. A well-organized footer contributes to a better overall user experience and can also positively impact your SEO.

You can follow this example: 

MooseDesk_3-1717913853054.png

6. Detailed Product Descriptions:

Ensure that your product descriptions are detailed and informative. Providing comprehensive information about ingredients, usage instructions, and disclaimers can help customers make informed purchasing decisions and increase their confidence in your products.

Here is an example: 

MooseDesk_4-1717914009460.png

7. Add an FAQ Page:

An FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page is a valuable resource for addressing common customer queries. This can reduce customer support inquiries and provide quick, accessible information, enhancing the overall user experience.

To address this, I recommend using MooseDesk, an app for creating unique FAQ pages for your customers. Besides helping you creating your FAQ and Contact us page, we also provide a helpdesk/ticketing system for your customer support. 

Here are some of our templates: 

FAQ page: 

MooseDesk_5-1717914046114.png

Contact us page: 

MooseDesk_6-1717914046127.png

The best part is that we offer various customization choices so you can customize and match with your store's aesthetics. 

Since our app is now available for free, all current users will be considered as early-bird users and get to enjoy all our current features for free forever!

As an expert/enthusiast in UX, I recommend implementing these changes to improve customer experience when scrolling through your store.

If this is helpful for you, please let me know by giving me a 'LIKE'. If your question is answered, please mark this as 'SOLUTION’.

Thank you, 

MooseDesk - Customer Support Helpdesk/FAQ app

Was your question answered? Giving MooseDesk's reply a Like or marking it as an Accepted Solution!

MooseDesk - #All-in-one Customer Support and Helpdesk Solution for Shopify Merchants

Install now. Be our early bird and get all features free forever.