Congratulations on your store! and Happy Birth Day in Advance
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing from your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate, and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hello @Harmondesign, I hope you are doing good! here a few suggestions:
- Add a favicon.
- Add categories in the header menu. Create a drop-down menu under the catalog option.
- Add shipping policy. Add about us page.
- Provide contact us information throughout the website.
- Add product description, size guide. The description must include cloth material & care, product details.
Some essential eCommerce marketing tools & customer engagement tools that you need to add to your store:
You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hey there @Harmondesign ! Here's me adding to the trail -
1. Instead of a fixed cart panel (that disappears while I scroll down) try and have a dynamic add to cart button - that moves with me as I scroll up and down your store!
2. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store, and I don't see a logo of your store. Branding is crucial there buddy .. try and come up with a decent logo!
When I move to your product pages, here's what I found -
3. Try and come up with a nice and catchy product description (don't forget to include SEO parameters there!). Don't just write for the sake of it .. treat every product description as a sales pitch!
4. You've added a clear image of your products, but is 1 image enough to judge and assess? I guess no! You should have at least 3 images clicked from different angles.. it gives a detailed look at your product.
5. I guess you forgot to add customer reviews to your store. Please do that before you make it live! Any first time visitor will look out for customer reviews .. they act as social proof that the product is worth purchasing!
Rest, your store seems fine to me! Just small-small corrections there and you're good to go!
We wish you all the best for your Shopify journey! With the festive season on its way, be prepared to handle the rush of holiday shoppers! Upcoming 5 days might prove to be a turnaround for your store!
I'm from CedCommerce - a dedicated eCommerce agency that's on a journey to help online sellers with their store development, promotion, and integration to global marketplaces!
Let me know if we can be of any help to you!
Happy selling! .-.
Hi @Harmondesign ,
Best of luck for your store!
1. Favicon should be added as it makes website more identical.
2. Consider adding social media pages links.
3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
I hope above points helps.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers