First time user of shopify looking for honest feedback & suggestions on store.

Jame2313
2 0 1

Hi everyone, I am completely new to the ecommerce scene and have never worked in web design or marketing before. I have been working on a one product store website for about a week now and I'd love to hear some feedback on it. 

Also FYI, some pages you would typically find on websites are incomplete/nonexistent as of now since I been mainly focusing on perfecting the home page and working on the product page.

SprinkleX.com 

0 Likes

Hello @Jame2313  ,

I have gone through your store, I have noticed that it's a Single-Product store.

Let me please honestly give you feedback , so that it may help you.

I suggest you to :

-->ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

Your "About Us" page id left empty.

Also at CONTACT US page you have a contact form it would be more helpful for your visitors if you share details like your Email Id.

Also add some content at the FAQ'S page.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website.

Apart from these things your Store is pretty Good. Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Growave
Shopify Partner
1067 33 370

Hi @Jame2313

All-in-one Shopify marketing platform Growave is here! Congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you implement e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Rewards and Loyalty program

I strongly recommend you implementing the Rewards and Loyalty system since it motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with your brand. Reward program allows to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. Set up a variety of discounts and let your customers spend their collected points more actively with cool rewards like

• Reward for leaving reviews, social following, and social sharing

• Reward shoppers for every dollar they spend

• Birthday gifts for shoppers special day

One of the most useful features of the Rewards and Loyalty program is the Referral program. 

• Referral program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Let your brand advocates represent you with referral marketing. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Reward referrers and referrals with a variety of options

• Keep track of the activity from our Analytics and see the member list grow

• Share via email, social media, and any other platforms with your unique link

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis.

• Add Wishlist. 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @Jame2313 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

spinxspeed.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart popup

cartpopup.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
CutOutWiz
Navigator
302 24 115

Hello @Jame2313 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• Although your logo is nice, the banner on your home page coincides with its color; therefore decreasing the visibility of the logo. You logo is the first thing people see on your website. You should make sure its visible, placed at front and attractive. 
  • People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you. I understand that you're still working on your "About Us" section. Try to add personal stories to it as you write it up!

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz