FROM CACHE - en_header

FIRST TIMER

Solved
cali2
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Everyone! Yesterday was my first day building my shopify store. I watched a couple youtube vids and basically taught myself. Can you guys give me some recommendations on things I need to fix? I was also wondering if I can get some advice on Tiktok Ads if possible. Thanks! 

https://ky5-4416.myshopify.com/products/mens-soft-shell-heated-jacket-with-detachable-hood-and-batte...

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
5639 1001 2346

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @cali2,

This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage and Product page for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Add A Hero banner with CTA buttons

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

You can check this image for reference:

PageFlyVictor_0-1670291383474.png

2. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

PageFlyVictor_1-1670291383524.png

If your page is long, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

3. Have an announcement bar

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store. For example, a Countdown timer is a tip to encourage customers to make decisions quickly. 

PageFlyVictor_2-1670291383597.png

4. Add more content for Homepage

Show case Instagram

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. Display social media such as Instagram and constantly update the feed.

Add Contact form

You have the opportunity to learn more about your clients by using Contact form. After getting in touch with the customer, you might complete them on behalf of the client. You also have a more complete picture of the client as a result of the information gathered in this manner.

PageFlyVictor_3-1670291383170.png

5. Add testimonial - customer reviews

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online.

PageFlyVictor_4-1670291383642.png

6. Include both User rating average and number of ratings for product

When you are getting feedback and rating from customers, you can take it into consideration to add them. Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product in the first place can quickly build your credibility.

PageFlyVictor_5-1670291383645.png

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

Warmest regards,

Victor | PageFly

If it’s helpful for you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

All features are available from Free plan. Let’s create unique website design with PageFly here.

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)
Ashley_Klutz
1 0 1

@cali2 You have got a cool store here, when you are available online let's discuss further 

duckllife
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey, I'm also a new member in my first few weeks. Iv done a lot of research and have seen spikes in sales with a few methods. 

1. Make sure your product page/homepage looks like something you would consider buying. If even you find you wouldn't consider purchasing off your own website, don't assume anyone else will. (reviews , reviews, reviews)

2. Look into buying a domain with a .com / .ca / .net prefix ( usually around $15-$20)

3. Track my order is important and makes customers more comfortable

4. Your ads and marketing, whether organic or paid; should resemble content you see in your feeds. Meaning no one cares about your business, give them a reason to. Make content that's engaging and not just " look at the jacket im selling, its a warm jacket", but more " so my girlfriend just got me this jacket... and honestly, it might the most comfy and warm coat iv ever worn... then a call to action." Content is really important and no-one likes watching ads, so make ur ad a story that keeps retention up.

5. If your paid ad isn't generating traffic on a $20 budget, don't assume raising the budget will fix everything. Go back to the drawing board and create a more engaging and persuasive ad.

6. Don't waste a ton of time creating the most perfect website, test your product then polish the site to increase conversion if the product is winning.

I didn't look at your site in too much depth, im just spitballing a few tough realities that woulda saved me money in the beginning.

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
5639 1001 2346

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @cali2,

This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage and Product page for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Add A Hero banner with CTA buttons

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

PageFlyVictor_0-1670291383474.png

2. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

PageFlyVictor_1-1670291383524.png

If your page is long, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

3. Have an announcement bar

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store. For example, a Countdown timer is a tip to encourage customers to make decisions quickly. 

PageFlyVictor_2-1670291383597.png

4. Add more content for Homepage

Show case Instagram

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. Display social media such as Instagram and constantly update the feed.

Add Contact form

You have the opportunity to learn more about your clients by using Contact form. After getting in touch with the customer, you might complete them on behalf of the client. You also have a more complete picture of the client as a result of the information gathered in this manner.

PageFlyVictor_3-1670291383170.png

5. Add testimonial - customer reviews

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online.

PageFlyVictor_4-1670291383642.png

6. Include both User rating average and number of ratings for product

When you are getting feedback and rating from customers, you can take it into consideration to add them. Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product in the first place can quickly build your credibility.

PageFlyVictor_5-1670291383645.png

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

Warmest regards,

Victor | PageFly

If it’s helpful for you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution!

All features are available from Free plan. Let’s create unique website design with PageFly here.

QuickCEP-
Trailblazer
201 19 78
hi @cali2 ,
This is QuickCEP-software that can help you increase your income.
I checked your website. If you want to attract customers through Tik Tok and convert through the landing page, let’s talk about it first.
Since your product is positioned as a mid-to-high-end product, your website needs to complete a lot of necessary information.

1. Image detail processing
The pictures of your clothes show limited details, and do not fully show the quality and application scenarios of the clothes. Therefore, it is recommended that you add scene pictures of clothes and more detailed pictures.
There is no way to click to view these details on your website, which is not good for the customer experience. You need to add the function of zooming in on the picture by clicking.

2. acquire customers’ trust
You have detailed descriptions on your website and a lot of product information, but there are no user comments. It is recommended that you add some user reviews on the page, which can effectively improve the trust of users and promote the conversion rate.
a00fa66f-4457-41fa-957b-ecfe8ede400d.png
3. Problems with advertising
The target customers of your product are very clear. When making a promotional video for your product, you should pay attention to the customers’ concerns and the way of presenting the content, and use more practical scenarios to display the product.

If you consider issues such as the front-end display of advertisements and user conversion, then your website must be a good website with a relatively high conversion rate.
It is recommended that you add an entrance for user consultation on the website, and add a chat function to facilitate users to consult questions and convert users. The specific example is shown in the following figure:
d8b1d755-4675-4823-8e05-8e0c1838baf7.gif

Besides, our product QuickCEP, a really cost-effective, useful marketing app. It helps you do all-round marketing automation with professional advice, build your customer data platform , and it also has chatbot function, which means you don't need to pay for Tidio, Omnisend, Klaviyo any more. Fill in the invitation code with '10KE' when registering, you'll get 1-year free trial, and 10,000 free emails for free! I hope this answer could help you out!

If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept the solution.
Best Regards,
QuickCEP -is an application to help you boost the sales, it includes the functions of social media chat, Live Chat, Popup, Email, marketing automation, CDP, etc.
Now,fill in the invitation code with ‘10KE’ , when registering QuickCEP , get 10,000-emails each month
-and 1-year-free-trial .
cali2
Tourist
3 0 1

hey Ashley message me on my inbox ☺️

cali2
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much for your tips! I will definitely make some changes now. I really appreciate it. 

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
5639 1001 2346

Hi @cali2 ,

Great! I'm glad that all my tips are helpful to you 🤗