1 0 0

How can I improve on my store speed?

www.aelqru.com

Replies 2 (2)
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1694 146 435

Hi @AELQRU I have a few resources and tips for you:

1) Use the Shopify Analyzer to check for optimization issues. It's a free tool my team (speedboostr.com, the Shopify optimization squad) built for the community. The scoring system and benchmarks are based on over 1,000 Shopify sites we've optimized.

2) That tool will link to recommendations and resources, but if you're in the mood for doing a full Shopify site optimization, here's our full optimization guide: https://speedboostr.com/shopify-optimization.

If you'd prefer to have it done for you, you can contact our team at speedboostr.com/contact. We produce a lot of free guides but if you're low on time we can set you up.

Couple tips:

- Optimize as much as you can but don't remove apps just to get a higher score in any tool. Remember that making more sales is the main goal of your store (usually), and apps help make sales. Mentioning because some general tools score 3rd party apps low.

- If you're on a budget (for time or money), start with image optimization (including lazy loading), that's usually where the largest gains can be made.

- When you delete an app from your store that interacted with your store front, check to make sure there isn't any leftover app code in your theme. We see this all the time because most apps don't notify their users of uninstall instructions to clean up the code (and Shopify revokes access when you delete the app so they can't self-cleanup).

Good luck on the project and your business this year

• Creator of Order Automator (automation app to save you and your team time on admin tasks)
• Shopify developer for +10 years
• Contributor on the Speed Boostr blog
• Guy who likes to help people
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @AELQRU

These are some points which will help you to keep your store’s speed optimized:-

• Optimize all the images
  • Eliminate using multiple apps. Use only essential apps that you want to use. 
  • Use a fast and reliable hosting
  • Use a Content delivery network (CDN)
  • “Minify” your code
  • Reduce redirects and broken links

If you need help with optimizing the speed of your store, I will be happy to help!

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.