Flea collars related shopify store improve?

Solved
alisajohn1122
2 0 0

Hello, my name is Alisa and I have a shopify store that is related to dogs and cats flea collars. I am trying to improve its UX and UI. I am not expert in it but I would appreciate if you can help me. regarding this.

Here is the photo of the store related to flea collars.

alisajohn1122_0-1610307328028.png

store name is dewelpro.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @alisajohn1122, I have to say that I really really love your store. 

Here are what I like about your store:

1. You have a wonderful homepage. Seems like you spend a lot of time and effort on building your store. When I land on your homepage, I immediately pay attention to the big and beautiful banners with clear Headings and CTA, and you let people know what you're selling (flea collars), what your business is about. And you have a good enough amount of content to let people learn more about what you can do for your customers. 

2. You organize your content very well and know how to put CTA buttons when it's neccessary, which is good because it increases the chance of people click through the button and increase the conversion rate. 

3. Your product page is very good and it has great content with images and descriptions and it catches people attention because it has more visual content than text content.

However, I have some suggestions, and I hope they can help you a little bit.

1. Consider having a sticky menu bar for better navigation. I can see that you have a lot of content on a page, so it's better to have a fixed header. When people scroll down your page, it will be easier for them to navigate to other pages with a fixed menu bar because they don't have to scroll back to the top again.

Best Flea Collar for Cats - Allergy-FREE Organic Formula _ DEWEL™ PRO 2021-01-11 16-45-34.jpg

2. Improve your mobile version speed. It's very important because many people will surf your store on their phones. And I did a test on Google Pagespeed Insights, and your store score on mobile ver is not that high. So, you can improve your store speed on mobile by removing unnecessary CSS and Javascript.

We have an article about how to improve your Shopify store speed, you can read it if you're interested.

jhj.jpg

3. And one last small thing, you can check the spelling here. I believe it's "Returns policy" ^^

dhjhk.jpg

And that's all, your store is great, to be honest!!!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @alisajohn1122, I have to say that I really really love your store. 

Here are what I like about your store:

1. You have a wonderful homepage. Seems like you spend a lot of time and effort on building your store. When I land on your homepage, I immediately pay attention to the big and beautiful banners with clear Headings and CTA, and you let people know what you're selling (flea collars), what your business is about. And you have a good enough amount of content to let people learn more about what you can do for your customers. 

2. You organize your content very well and know how to put CTA buttons when it's neccessary, which is good because it increases the chance of people click through the button and increase the conversion rate. 

3. Your product page is very good and it has great content with images and descriptions and it catches people attention because it has more visual content than text content.

However, I have some suggestions, and I hope they can help you a little bit.

1. Consider having a sticky menu bar for better navigation. I can see that you have a lot of content on a page, so it's better to have a fixed header. When people scroll down your page, it will be easier for them to navigate to other pages with a fixed menu bar because they don't have to scroll back to the top again.

Best Flea Collar for Cats - Allergy-FREE Organic Formula _ DEWEL™ PRO 2021-01-11 16-45-34.jpg

2. Improve your mobile version speed. It's very important because many people will surf your store on their phones. And I did a test on Google Pagespeed Insights, and your store score on mobile ver is not that high. So, you can improve your store speed on mobile by removing unnecessary CSS and Javascript.

We have an article about how to improve your Shopify store speed, you can read it if you're interested.

jhj.jpg

3. And one last small thing, you can check the spelling here. I believe it's "Returns policy" ^^

dhjhk.jpg

And that's all, your store is great, to be honest!!!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

alisajohn1122
2 0 0

Thanks very much...

I'll improve it