Fraud

Ayush_jain
1 0 0

I ordered a headphone from musiccboot store and proceed payment, but now the shop is no more available.

Please help what should I do and get my money back 😭

Screenshot_2022-03-13-16-23-49-58.jpg

Replies 2 (2)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1305 302 374

If you've tried your best to get in contact with a merchant, and still unsuccessfully, then you can fill out this form

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions/buyer-complaint#/customer-support/report-order-issue

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
Iris
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
125 13 16

Hi @Ayush_jain ,

I can appreciate that this situation may be frustrating once you realise the store is inaccessible. However, Shopify is the e-commerce service merchants use to run their stores. We don't ship or manage orders.

I understand the store is closed now, but I would always recommend getting in touch with the merchant first. You should be able to find their email address in the footer of the order confirmation email. If there is no email there, check their social media profiles and try to reach out there. There could be several reasons the close may have closed just temporarily.

Finally, I do want to stress we absolutely do not condone any type of fraudulent activity on Shopify. If you think this store is hosted on Shopify, I would highly encourage you to fill out our form to Report an AUP Violation here so that our legal team can further investigate for you. You could also file a claim with your bank that will trigger a notification internally, which we can use to investigate the store as needed.

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog