I would appreciate general feedback on my store: www.casahygge.net
It is a general store, integrated with BigBuy. Does anyone have some advice for pricing and shipping?
Here are a few suggestions that I have for you. When it comes to selling products that are across a variety of industries, you want to think long and hard about considering specializing in selling in a specific market. By attempting to sell as a general marketplace, you are putting yourself at a disadvantage by putting yourself in competition with large marketplaces out there such as Amazon, Ebay, etc.
By selling something specific, such as home outdoor living products, you can put yourself at an advantage by specializing in a specific market. From there, you can lay down the groundwork for creating a reputable and attractive brand for your ideal audience.
If you are unsure what exactly the definition of a brand is or how you can build a brand from scratch, this article is a must. It is going to teach you how to build your own brand in 7 actionable steps. Setting aside an afternoon or evening to jot down some high-level details on this subject will go a long way. It will help you create a blueprint that will ultimately drive all your future business decisions.
Once you feel like you have clearly defined your brand goals - I recommend checking out this article called "What is a Buyer Persona". This will allow you to portray your brand in a way that resonates with your ideal audience. This will entice them to buy from your business. This is another exercise that if you just take a few hours out of your time to commit to, it's going to be extremely helpful.
Once that gets taken care of, you can begin analyzing your website's functionality, design, and discoverability (SEO, advertising, etc) to make the experience better for your visitors. You can take what you've learned in the previous 2 exercises to help drive these decisions. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!
I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Thank you for your answer, it is a good point, but I am using the name Hygge to be the specific "brand", so I will try this for now.
But if you have some thoughts about pricing and free shipping I would be grateful for that. Not sure what to do, and how to figure out what amount to use for break even. Free shipping if you buy for 5$ or 10$, or just go for free shipping in general for such a big store.
Hello @Henriksen, I hope you are doing well! here are some inputs from my side:
- You need to work on the product page. Make it more professional and organized. The video size too large, make it smaller. Write product description on the right side only instead of writing it on the left side below the product. Refer to some professional product pages to make the layout better.
- On the homepage, add a trending/ new/ recently viewed section.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- You can create a tier system where you can target customers and make them feel important. You can make tiers like silver, gold, and platinum customers and give rewards to them on the basis of the tier they are in. This will engage customers, enhance customer relationships and make them feel important.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need any help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022