i Just launched my First store for yoga, fitness and wellness articles.
But I get no orders and I have already active marketing on Facebook and Instagram. The users visit the site but they don't go into the basket.
Hello @mreimer !
I have visited your store. Here are some things that you can update to increase conversions:
Hope this helps!
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:
I- Home page
- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.
- I would suggest you add a CTA button that leads to your best-selling/featured products on the hero image to increase conversion rates
- Besides "Return Policy", you should have direct stand-alone links to “Shipping Info” in the footer: Footer is known for the first place users would use to find “Return policy” and “Shipping info” of a website; when people struggle to search for such information, it will cause a delay in product browsing. And in some cases, users would reconsider if they want to use the site to make their purchase.
- About Testimonials, you should consider using Video testimonials to make it more appealing to website vistors
II- Product page
- I would recommend you use color swatches instead of drop-down color selectors, since when we use color swatches, users will recognize available colors come with your products easier; meanwhile, using drop-down color selectors are overlooked and hide color options.
- Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable (it can be similar in size to the product headline)
Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.
Best of luck!
P.S: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!
This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us 😉 ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE
Hello @mreimer, your store is password protected. Please share the password.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022