Getting A lot of visitors and checkouts but no sales.

xhumza
Shopify Partner
15 0 4

Hello, So I've spent some time setting up my store Roshlane.com recently, I started FB ads and I've been getting a lot of visitors per day (150-200) and a number of checkouts (3-4 per day) but no sales. I would be grateful if someone could go through my store and rectify the issue or just give me opinions on store improvement! 

P.S I guess my payment gateways are in place as I've already tested them but please feel free to test it yourself!

Any suggestion and feedback are appreciated, Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @xhumza,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

You are offering a wide range of products on your website, your have: beauty, electronics, pets, fitness and more. The issue here is that you are going to have a really hard time with advertising because you don't have a target audience in mind. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect.

I'd recommend setting yourself apart by researching what is currently trending and focus on selling that. We did a video on how to find winning products:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2481 340 1659

Hi @xhumza 

Having good traffic is already a good start, you will get better with time and more experiments 😉

As I don't have the link to your store, so I can't go into details but I have some ideas, hope you can pick up some:

- Check your ads target audience if they are a good fit for your products

- Check the matching between ads content and the ads landing page: if visitors can't find what they came for (from reading the ads), they would normally bounce.

- Adding Trust element into your page. For example: Badges like secure checkout, Social proof like reviews and testimonials, etc. We have some tips in boosting credibility for a business here if you are interested.

Also, I'd recommend you re-check your checkout process as a normal shopper, there's might be an error in the process that you haven't notice of:

- Make sure the process is intuitive, no confusion for shoppers, like a lot of buttons and color, 1 button should be outstanding as visual cue for shoppers 

- Have Security badges & trust seals on the checkout page

- Have clear Refund and Return policy

You can check some best practices for checkout page https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/ecommerce-checkout-page-best-practices-for-cro/

I hope those can be useful, if they are, please give me a 'like'

You can share your store URL here, I will try my best to give you more detailed advice. 

Happy holidays 😉

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@xhumza, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Can't see the product page as it's showing-

This product is not deliverable to your region If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the store owner.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.