FROM CACHE - en_header

Getting around 100 visits a day for a week with only 4 add to carts, any feedback is appreciated.

JacobOglesby
1 0 0

Hi Everyone,

I launched my store around 2 weeks ago now, and for the past 5 or 6 days, I have been getting on average 100 visits a day. These sessions are mainly from Facebook marketing which I have been experimenting with to make sure I have got the right audience targeted. My Facebook ads are getting a CTR of around 1.3% to 3.5%. I am very new at marketing so I really have no idea if this is okay and would also love some feedback on that.

As for my website, it is a fairly premium jewelry brand, mainly targeted towards men, using premium materials and metals featuring products I designed and handmade in the USA. Some products are not yet available so they are listed as sold out, as well as certain sizes. I would really love some feedback on my website to see if there is any reason it may stop people from purchasing. As I said in the title, I have had 4 add to carts and 0 sales. Is this to be expected for my product's price range, or is there something causing this issue?

If you think the issue is in the products themselves I would love to hear any opinions on what I could do differently, I also have more products coming soon to give people a wider selection, however with the lack of sales I am not sure how to continue.

Thanks,

Jacob.

Replies 2 (2)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @JacobOglesby 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Run your ads for at least 30 days with a budget $5/day with proper targeting. Do remarketing.
  • Mobile speed needs to improve

jacspeed.png

• Need to change background color if possible
  • Work on ON PAGE SEO
  •  
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add product video for each product at the Product page.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  •  
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @JacobOglesby, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you.

- Price can be one of the issues to miss out on sales.

- Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are very important to build trust with visitors.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. Also, you can back in stock notification, price drop alert notification. This will help you to bring back customers to your store. You can send an abandoned cart notification. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.