I started a small business 3 months ago but it’s hard to have my first sale on Shopify. Can you guys have a look at my shop and give some feedback? Looking fir a professional to help design my shop. sharon2004.myShopify.com
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .
1. Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
2. Add section about your brand story
A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.
3. Using actual Products inside the Collection so that visitors can understand what they will see when they click in that collection.
II/ Collection Page
1. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages.
2. Make the Product Images have equal size. Unevenness in your product presentation will decrease your brand's professionalism.
Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check out our Ecommerce Website Design ideas for 2022.
Learn the quintessential strategy to bring your store online with An Evergreen Guide.
Have you created a collection on your online store and experienced an issue with adding yo...By Ollie Aug 24, 2022
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022