Getting sales

Solved
Jmac089
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi,

I started my small business about 2months ago now, I get alot of traffic on my website but I’ve only had one sale.  Can someone help me figure out why is this? My website is:

https://scented-tabs.myshopify.com

Thankyou 

jess

Hi @Jmac089,

I just reviewed your website and below are some of my thoughts:

Logo Design: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Featured Images:  Use good quality featured banner images  to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Need more work on the homepage layout. Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Favicon: Add favicon on your website it serves as a branding.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users. 

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jmac089 ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1627532295467.png

You see, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

When you have more products or collections, you should put them into your menu. It makes customers feel they have more choice in your store.

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

What should you do?

RichardNguyen_1-1627532342161.png

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use the slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted.

3. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons on your hero banner, collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page. You can consider adding a hover color. And you can choose a clearer color for buttons because most of the buttons are not clear on your products now.

4. Adjust and more content on your homepage

Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information on your homepage. You should show your collections/product lists, 1 product detail. Creating a clean and pretty page with some CTA buttons leads customers to explore more or BUY NOW.

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

RichardNguyen_2-1627532341901.png

You can use third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. PageFly integrates with these apps. You can take a look at this guide to have more choices: Best Shopify Reviews Apps: 07 Tools To Build Trust and Grow Sales

5. Have Direct Links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer

Last but not least, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information in your footer area. Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due careful, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies.

RichardNguyen_3-1627532342200.png

In detail of shipping policy, I suggest that you should use ‘Delivery Date’ Instead of ‘Delivery Speed’. The customer won’t be worried about it containing the weekend or buying day. These tips will incentivize customers to make purchasing decisions.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

The great store design is a key thing to keep visitors stay while Advertising is to acquire them to visit that place. I have shared some store design tips, now if you want to learn about some useful Advertising strategy you can consider joining this Advertising Webinar: Advertising & The Booby Trap.

We have directors from Sixads, AllFetch, Trackify with us in this webinar. This would help you a lot with your advertising strategy, but you should sign up now cause we only take the first 100 sign-ups.

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

Hello @Jmac089 ,

I have checked your store & let me please honestly give my feedback so that it may help you.

I have noticed that the Footer section is left empty.

I suggest you to :

--> ADD RETURNS & REFUND POLICY : According to a study, over 60% of customers review a Returns Policy before they make a purchasing decision.
The Returns Policy is the document that covers the situation where a customer wants to bring a purchased item back and exchange it for cash,
a replacement product, or store credit.

Having a good Return Policy for your store is important for keeping your sales practices in line with the law, but also for retaining customers.

--> ADD SHIPPING POLICIES : A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage that outlines important information around shipping when an order is placed online.
It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.

Also at CONTACT US page you have a contact form it would be more helpful for your visitors if you share details like your Email Id

You can also add trust badges at product page and CTA at the homepage.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD CALL TO ACTION (CTA) : A website call to action (CTA) is some form of text, banner, button, image, or other elements that instructs a website visitor to take immediate action in a compelling way.

CTA’s are extremely important in telling your site visitor what to do next. Depending on the type of website, and what your desired action is, the call to action can be different.

Hope this may helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Jmac089
Tourist
8 0 4

How do I apply a “sticky header” on the narrative theme website?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hey @Jmac089This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Every eCommerce seller faces this problem sooner or later. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- In the last fold of the homepage, add a call to action button on the banner image. 

AiTrillion_0-1627551326051.png

- Add a favicon.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it. 

- Product page looks good! You should add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase so this helps in gettinf conversions. It also helps in enhancing SEO ranking.

AiTrillion_1-1627554442599.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors. 

Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You can implement these tools in your store to drive conversions by reaching customers in real-time and offering them rewards & discounts. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Jmac089
Tourist
8 0 4

how do i apply the search bar near cart?

0 Likes