Getting traffic but no sales

Solved
Skhullar
3 0 2

Hello!

I have had over 2000+ visitors but no sales. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I had received some feedback from an earlier post and implemented those changes but still no sales. Please help!

Www.smkhomeessentials.com

Thank you!!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
155 10 24

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Skhullar ,

It's great to see that you are at hitting at least 2000+ visitors as many new merchants are struggling to hit this milestone.  Your next goal would be to hit at least a 2% conversion rate and convince your customer to continue and check out your item. 

I checked your website and I noticed that most of your product's descriptions are copied straight from the spec sheet.  It would be nice if you can add a personalized description of the product as this will convince more customers to buy your product.  I also did a test order and noticed that you did not provide any information on shipping and handling times.  Providing the shipping times either at the product description and/or at the checkout will give customers a proper expectation on when they will receive the item.

Another piece of advice that I can give you is to check your abandoned cart section.  If your customer is unable to checkout due to a technical issue, usually it will show on that page.

Screenshot_573.png

You can also use the abandoned checkout to collect emails from your customer who reached the checkout page but decided to leave your website. You can then use this email to send them a targeted email and convince them to go back (eg. You can provide a discount code for them). 

By the way, have you heard of Spocket? It's a dropshipping app that allows you to sell high-quality products from our suppliers around the world.  Most of our suppliers (especially the highly rated ones) have a good description of their products, so you don't need to come up with your own. Here is an example:

Screenshot_574.png

You can sign up here for a free Spocket account.  For more information on how Spocket works for merchants like you, please check this article:  

What is Spocket and how does it work? 

Regards,
Spencer and the Spocket Team

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
DanBim
Shopify Partner
374 37 91

@Skhullar You must update images on some of products and product description is very importing. Also, please import reviews for your products also because product review is one of the best ways to attract new users and ultimately convert them to customers. Ryviu - Product Review app is going to help many websites as it consists of easy import features.

Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
155 10 24

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Skhullar ,

It's great to see that you are at hitting at least 2000+ visitors as many new merchants are struggling to hit this milestone.  Your next goal would be to hit at least a 2% conversion rate and convince your customer to continue and check out your item. 

I checked your website and I noticed that most of your product's descriptions are copied straight from the spec sheet.  It would be nice if you can add a personalized description of the product as this will convince more customers to buy your product.  I also did a test order and noticed that you did not provide any information on shipping and handling times.  Providing the shipping times either at the product description and/or at the checkout will give customers a proper expectation on when they will receive the item.

Another piece of advice that I can give you is to check your abandoned cart section.  If your customer is unable to checkout due to a technical issue, usually it will show on that page.

Screenshot_573.png

You can also use the abandoned checkout to collect emails from your customer who reached the checkout page but decided to leave your website. You can then use this email to send them a targeted email and convince them to go back (eg. You can provide a discount code for them). 

By the way, have you heard of Spocket? It's a dropshipping app that allows you to sell high-quality products from our suppliers around the world.  Most of our suppliers (especially the highly rated ones) have a good description of their products, so you don't need to come up with your own. Here is an example:

Screenshot_574.png

You can sign up here for a free Spocket account.  For more information on how Spocket works for merchants like you, please check this article:  

What is Spocket and how does it work? 

Regards,
Spencer and the Spocket Team

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@Skhullar, Have you tried customer engagement & automation tools to reach your customers and bring them back to your store?

Every eCommerce seller faces this sooner or later. If you need help with managing the daily marketing activities of your store, I will be happy to help. If you want to discuss this, we can set up a call and help you with it. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.