Please would some one be able to run through my shop and tell me why I am getting no sales. I am getting a bit of traffic, still relatively new shop, but getting about 1500 a month, with next to zero sales.
I am seeing quite a few add to carts but not much conversion.
thank you so much for anyone who can take the time to help me out.
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 70.000 active Shopify merchants.
Add a favicon to your store
This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...
So in my opinion, your store needs to be added more content, especially the home page
1.1 Make the menu sticky
A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
1.2 Show all store's collections and featured products
Your store provides some collections, however, on the home page, there aren't any collections.
I recommend you should show all store's collections in a section. Set collection image as the background and add collection name on each collection image.
Here is my demo template for displaying collections
And you can display featured products of each collection.
You can consult my Stellar template here about showing featured products
By this way, customers when initially visit your home page, they will have a general view of your store's products instead of showing only 1 section which introduces your store with a CTA button.
1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews
You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos
1.4 Display social media
As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.
1.6 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies
For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy:
You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout
What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Hello @JaniceMarkwart, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add multiple images of the product on the product page. Add a 'buy now' button on the product page.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add a footer menu. It includes quick links.
- Add a favicon.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a popup to attract customers with a discount code. It will help you to capture email subscribers so you can reach customers easily via email and run email campaigns.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022