I really like the simplicity of your store. It's very easy to navigate and I'm able to get to where I want to go very quickly.
Some quick thoughts:
In terms of performance, the only thing I could recommend is to reduce the size of your homepage images. They were flagged on our Shopify Analyzer (free tool we built for the Shopify community) as being much larger than they should be.
My first impression is your design matches very well with your product, it brings the feeling of technology, neat and tidy. However, I believe it can be improved more.
- Add Call-To-Action buttons: Right now on your home page, there aren't any. If someone sees the buttons, the chances that they click on the buttons and navigate to another page is much higher.
For example: You add a button here which says Explore all products
- Add featured products: It will give store visitors a chance to take a look at your products without going anywhere. By doing that, the visitors can realize how much your products cost (to figure out if they can afford), as well as, read the description & learn what's special about your offerings.
- Add testimonial and social proof: You may already know but adding testimonials can increase the brand credibility and make the visitors trust you.
PRODUCT LISTING PAGE
- I suggest you choose List view by default instead of Grid view: it will help the visitors scan the list or be aware of important attributes of the products and finally find what they're looking for
- Add CTA to the products: It can be a text link that says "View details" or a button, again, obvious CTAs can generate more clicks
- Provide the option to click on the image and view the image full-screen: the images are rather small to me, I can hover to see details but I'd love to see the big images
- Provide images from different angles of the products
- Provide in-scale image: can be an image of product in use (it can help store visitors estimate the product size)
- The laptop is called 'Travelmate' but I can't find any information about Weight (it's important if someone is looking for a laptop to carry around), also instead of saying "Battery: 3- Cell Li-Ion", I'd love to have a bit more information about how long it will last if I constantly use it.
- For products are on sale, I'd recommend you add badge that says "Low in stock" or "Last day on sales", it might help to add urgency
- Add Refund and Return policy: I can't find those policies on your store. Normally, they can be found in the footer. Many customers are looking for them before making a purchase
You can add a favicon to your store to make it recognizable from the visitors' browser. You can check the Shopify guide here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...
I hope these ideas can be useful for you. If they are, please give me a 'like'
Thank you so much and I wish you the best of luck!
Hello @MsMelody, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- You need to work on the layout of your store.
- Make your store desktop responsive and optimize it for desktop too.
- Add a footer menu. It includes policies and other information like contact us.
- Add the call to action button here.
- Add an attractive banner image with a call to action button to grab visitors' attention. Make your store aesthetically appealing and work on the layout of the store to enhance the browsing experience of the customers.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight the important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.
- Use workflows and triggers to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Add web push notifications to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store without getting their email addresses.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Thank you for your feedback! I really appreciate it, I decided to add tome link to image so that when the customer click it they will be directed to the product page,