Give Honest Feedback On My Store

LuxuryMerch
Tourist
3 0 0

i get lots of visitors on my store through advertising and marketing however i have no sales. Please give me feedback and let me know what i can improve to increase my conversion rate.

Website - luxurymerch.co.uk

Replies 5 (5)
LuxuryMerch
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback! Yes i would like to discuss my target audience. The problem is i believe all ages can benefit from this product, so how exactly can i dial it down? I appreciate the help.

waytoapps
Navigator
470 37 189

Hello @LuxuryMerch 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon, as it helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Promote your product on social platforms and provide those social links on footer section

Make social links open on new tab.

Include contact form in the contact us page.

Add Email subscription field on the Homepage.

Add terms, shipping and other policies on the footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
LuxuryMerch
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for the feedback i really appreciate it, and I have made some of the changes that you suggested. I have a question, my store is brand new which could be the reason for the few sales, but how long would you say is normal to go without sales before thinking about changing the product? Thank you.

ysei04
1 0 0

This is one of the best looking store of this field and I think you can click on thelink here to see my store which is pretty similar to this one I hope it will impress you. 

Ac11
Tourist
8 0 2

The image in the header is way too big! Can't tell what the item is at first entry. 

Also, you should get rid of the first two images with all the electronics and that one beside it that says "Just put, just charge". They are cluttered and take away from the consistency of the page. 

And the product widget should be in front of/on top of the "Things to keep in mind" blurb instead of at the bottom of the page.