Give your honest opinions please!

FTP2020
3 0 0

Tell me what you think of the designs of my products and the design of the store. Even more advice would be grateful. Thanks! 

Expressions and icons that make you feel as if the clothing tells the world exactly how you feel! 

Screenshot_20201221-235458_Chrome.jpg

Replies 8 (8)
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @FTP2020 , I hope you are doing well. Your store looks wonderful. However, I have some suggestions for you.

• The image quality can be improved in the apparel section. The shirts have visible wrinkles that look unattractive. You can take help from professional image editing services for image retouching and Ghost mannequin. 

wrinkels.jpg

• You have used the same product description for every product. Since you are selling online, the only ways to attract and convince customers to buy from you are product images and product descriptions. So, please try to add a detailed description for every product.
  • There is a separate blog page that doesn't contain any content. It might be confusing for buyers if they are looking for blogs. So, if you want to keep the blog section then add appropriate content to enlighten people.
  • Our story page should include your journey which is missing from your current website. Let your customers know about your journey by posting relevant content on the Our Story page. 

CutOutWiz_0-1608632700312.png

• Try to get some customer reviews whenever someone buys from you. Your homepage contains some of the reviews but that's not enough to convince your customers. Product reviews will increase your credibility and acceptance of other people.
  • You can also add a chatbot to assist your customers throughout their shopping. 

Wish you all the best with your journey. Happy selling. 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @FTP2020, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add a favicon.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
FTP2020
3 0 0

The blog page does have content, so I don't know why you couldn't see anything, but I'll fix it no problem. The "Our Story" I will definitely re write it. I agree. The product images are what was used from my POD distributor. I'll look for different more professional pictures if you'll think that helps. Lastly, the descriptions I'll try to change up. Thanks for the advice!

FTP2020
3 0 0

Great advice. I'll definitely add a favicon and use the app you recommended. Thanks!

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @FTP2020,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback. I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..

These types of products tend to work if you have a following of passionate fans that are asking for merch to proudly support the brand. Without having that following first, it's a hard sell. Without that following you will need to get eyes on your product through search, social media marketing and ads. There are already large, well-known companies offering print on demand apparel and mugs with inspirational quotes. When a person is searching for this type of product in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who makes these locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1420 145 259

Hi, @FTP2020,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations on setting up your store!

My initial advice would be to refine your unique selling point. At the moment your mission statement seems to be "Expressions and icons that make you feel as if the clothing tells the world exactly how you feel" which doesn't actually differentiate you from other clothes brands at all.

We all pick clothes to express ourselves, after all. The question is, why should someone pick your clothes to express themselves? Have you thought about who might want to buy your product, or how you're going to convince them to buy from you? I'd recommend having a look at your value propositions (read more here). I'd also strongly recommend you review our own forum post on how to develop Buyer Trust right here.

You'll notice that it also highlights the importance of, amongst other things, an About Us page that truly outlines your business goal and values.

Work through all of that and have a think about what it is that makes your brand unique.

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @FTP2020

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- This is a small problem here. 

Also, you can think about increasing the logo size. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1608780689887.png

- Your banner should have a CTA button. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The section that shows the benefits when shopping on your site. 

+ An Instagram gallery. Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content, especially real-life photos. So you can have a gallery to show your Instagram content. 

+ Photo review section if you can

If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery.

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Buy Now button 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example. product bundles.

If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Ali-92
Trailblazer
131 9 44

Hi @FTP2020 

Just had a look at your store. Here is my feedback

* Work on the value proposition. The caption on your store header should communicate the customer value and it should clearly define your core offer/experience you are providing to your target audience. I think that's the first and foremost step.

* Try to add more variety on your products in the relevant categories to give more choice to the customer base.

* If possible, make a crisp marketing video and embed it on your homepage. It can be a stock video even.

* The shirts quality has to be neat and refined. And its very important for social platforms too

Ali-92_0-1608808252286.png

* Once you all set it up then focus on some in-store marketing tactics in order to convert your visitors into paying customers.

* Integrate an Abandoned Cart recovery mechanism to intelligently collect your potential customers email ids so that you can retarget them through email campaigns, push notifications and cart reminders. You can try Abandoned Cart Recovery email by Care Cart to implement this feature.

* Integrate an exit intent pop up as well. This will protect your store exits and reduce your bounce rate.

* Once you start getting some traffic, turn it into your advantage of social proof by showing the traffic numbers on your products. Traffcily app by Care Cart can help in this.

* Lastly, be active on your social platforms to generate community and drive traffic. The way you represent your brand will hold the key here.

Hope the feedback helps. Good Luck

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart