I own a store (gogoodiz.com) which focuses mainly on women fashion. I added many features and invested on social medias (Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook) and advertised in google ads and Instagram.
With all that being said, I don't understand why I got no sales so far (visitors never added items to cart either). Do you have any advice what am I missing?
Despite advertising, how does my site look like?
Thank you very much,
This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. After looking into your store, I have some comments below and hope that you can consider them to improve your site.
1. Set all product images in the same size
The product images in the product list below have different sizes that make the product list look unaligned. You should set product images in square size so that it will look more beautiful and professional.
2. Add more content in your homepage
2.1. Add blog section
The website has a blog section that provides customers with useful information and tips on choosing the jewelry. This can be a valuable resource for the ones who are looking to find the suitable ring, necklaces, etc
2.2. Add a section about brand history
Adding a brand history section on the homepage can establish credibility, create an emotional connection, provide context, and differentiate from competitors. Sharing the brand's backstory can help visitors understand its legitimacy, reputation, and evolution.
2.3. Add testimonial - customer reviews
When you go live and have sales, you can add Testimonials. Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews with both texts and photos to increase the legislation, like this:
2.4. Have a newsletter on your homepage
Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. But kindly drag it out of the footer and place it right on your homepage, I bet you would have more clicks. You can refer to the example below:
1. Provide images of accessories on the human model
Before purchasing fashion accessories, consumers must be able to visualize how the item will appear on their own body (or face). Users cannot accurately identify crucial product qualities such as fit and length - how large is this necklace, how fitted is the bracelet, earrings, etc.
Therefore, you should show the context of a human model in order to get the truest sense of the product. Without “Human Model” images, it’s left up to the user’s imagination to try to picture how a product might look when worn. You can refer to the example below:
2. Style Product Price to Be Highly Visible
Without a clear price, users cannot evaluate a critical aspect of the product. You should place the product price in the “Buy” section and increase its visibility by using a large font size (similar in size to the product headline), bold text style, or eye-catching color.
3. Include both User rating average and number of ratings
Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product in the first place can quickly build your credibility. For example:
4. Always include quick Add to cart buttons in product lists
It will save customers the trouble of having to click on a product in order to add it to their cart.
Furthermore, the page speed of your store in mobile is 66 while pagespeed is extremely crucial for both buyer’s experience and Google ranking, so you could consider Shopify themes made to help you boost Google pagespeed score for your store such as Blum, Refresh, Dawn…
These are some suggestions for improving your store.
Good luck and have a nice day!
Richard | PageFly
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Greetings! I am Gina from the flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $5Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
I understand how frustrating it can be to put so much effort into your online store and not see any sales.
After examining your store, I found some improvements you can make that could increase your sales.
1. Make your product pages more informative by adding detailed product descriptions that outline the features and benefits of your products. Providing this valuable information can help increase customer engagement and encourage sales.
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
4. Add a FAQ page to provide information on frequent questions or concerns
5. Currently there is no menu in the header to go to your product collections/categories. Add each sub-categories/collections in the header menu so that its easy to go to any collection from any page.
6. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products so that the product title and image align on the same line.
7. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
8. Developing an optimal SEO product title and URL can assist search engines in accurately identifying your products and increasing traffic to your online store. Hence, strive to create distinctive and precise product titles and URLs.
9. Add blogs
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
I hope this is useful.
After looking closely at your website, we see that you could improve several things to make your store look more visually appealing and trustworthy to potential buyers.
Here are a few tips to consider:
We know this can be a daunting task to do. Hence, we suggest you connect with a Shopify expert or a designer who can help you rebuild your store. They can work with you to create a visually appealing site that is easy to navigate and conveys your brand's values and products in the best way possible.
We hope these tips will help you improve your store and attract more customers. Remember, a visually appealing and trustworthy website is crucial for building customer trust and driving sales.
Do let us know if you need any help from us.
Good luck with your store!
All the best,
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023