I would love some feedback on why you think this is happening. Since opening in March, we have had only 1 sale that has been organic. The rest of the sales have been from people we know.
You've got a nice brand.
Most of this visitors might need an extra level of persuading and updating.
Set up a "standard email marketing flows" that ranges from welcome automation to order confirmation ( e-commerce Sales funnel)
Let me know if you need anything about this
Use Pop up form instead and offer discounts
If the above flows are in place already
Try SMS bumping - this is more of direct marketing.
Or try Influencer marketing.
Tell us more about your traffic source please.
If you need any help on the above or something else just drop me a message.
Hey @ParaLuxBoutique, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- On hovering, the 'shop now' button should appear.
- Add high-quality product images on the product pages. The current one looks blur.
- Instead of displaying the newsletter box there, display it in the footer section. It will look much better. You can refer to the below image. Also, texts in the footer are not clearly visible.
- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to let customers take an action on it.
- Add testimonials or a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors.
- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.
- Add web push notifications to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store. It will help you to reach your customers directly without their email addresses.
If you focus all of your eCommerce efforts on “selling”, you’re going to lose a lot of customers. In the future, they’ll flock to the websites that are invested in eCommerce personalization & customer engagement. So, make your store engaging by adding the above mentioned tools.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.