Hello, I get good traffic from Google and Facebook paid ads. Still I have zero add to carts and no sales. However I know people are going through my site, http://www.lexpyerse.com because I have a low bounce rate and a high page count rate. I'm just not sure why the conversations aren't happening. Any advice would be appreciated.
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Home page could be more aligned
- Video on home page is too big to fit the screen. Please resize the video.
- Website needs a favicon
- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also builds trust on your website.
- Product page has default template still visible. Please remove it.
- No Social Media Icons on Home Page? This helps bring in more traffic to your store.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as its scoring 54 on mobiles and 83 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking.
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to DM us for a detailed website audit which will help you figure what else is required for your website.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
thanks for these suggestions. Would a cache work to increase speed? Do you have a suggestion? Also I have the AMP app on my site as well. Should I push that?
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.
If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know
Nice collection. I have few suggestions that can help you increase your store presence and get more organic sales.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
6. Add a FAQ page
A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
7. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
Did you know? Ecommerce on Google Search is greater than all paid channels and social media combined. As a Google partner, flareAI will submit your products to Google and other free channels on a daily basis. flareAI will help to scale your site sustainably at NO added Staffing expenses, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces. With flareAI, your store can access the Google Search and 20+ free sales channels.
Also I did a https://flareai.co Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 22% of your site. Remaining 78% is missing from Google.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023