FROM CACHE - en_header

Great Traffic - No Sales! Please help

PlatIceDragon
Tourist
11 1 3
Shop URL -

My shop URL - https://pidragon-digitalart-ltd.co.uk/

Hi I am pulling approx 500 + visitors daily but my conversion is 0 - I need help with converting browsers to customers 

snapshot.jpg 

Reply 1 (1)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
3690 558 1906

Hi @PlatIceDragon

Your store looks great! I can see all the hard work you have put into the store’s appearance. Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Re-organize the menus on your header to make the header look more tidy and professional. You can also make use of drop-down menus to tidy up the header.

PageFly_0-1633281968225.png

2, Ensure that the Call-to-action button is within the above-the-fold area where it catches the most attention from customers. This helps improve your store conversion rate on home page.

PageFly_1-1633281968449.png

3, Add Call-to-action button such as Shop Now, Add To Cart or View More button to your featured products. This helps encourage customers to start purchasing as soon as they find their favorite products.

PageFly_2-1633281968315.png

4, Having Generic Content section on your page is a great idea! However, try to use different design and layout to make the page look more lively. You can also take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

PageFly_3-1633281968664.png

5, Use Load More button instead of Pagination, because in Pagination, products from the last pages have lower chance to be bought. Load More button can provide endless experience to customers, thus encouraging them to keep on with the buying process.

PageFly_4-1633281968281.png

To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page.  

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check out our Ecommerce Website Design ideas for 2022. 

Learn the quintessential strategy to bring your store online with An Evergreen Guide.