Solved

Have not sold 1 item in 3 months of being open, what gives?

Endeavors247
Visitor
2 0 0

every one says they love my merch that I know, and not on a level of just being nice…

 

I get told all the time it’s genuinely nice, but no one buys it?

 

i try to price my items fair / what I think they’re worth - my items are not easy to make.

 

would be appreciative if someone can help with any opinions 

 

Endeavors247.com

 

Thats my clothing company website.

 

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solution (1)

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 534

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Endeavors247,


This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.


If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know


Hope you are doing good. I would like to give you some suggestions regarding your store here.


1. Add favicon to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open. Also it will add overall branding consistency and their absence might be seen as unprofessional.
2. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
Endeavors247 Skate Surf Snowboard Surfing Skateboarding JDM Racing Bea 2023-01-24 00-30-56.png
3. Adding product reviews help build trust and loyalty, and most of the consumers will look for feedback before making a purchase decision.
4. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
5. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add links to pages like Contact Us, Our Story, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.
6. Add a FAQ page to provide information on frequent questions or concerns
7. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
Endeavors247 2023-01-24 00-27-05.png
8. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
11. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
12. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner or slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
Endeavors247 2023-01-24 00-24-02.png
13. Add data policies (Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, Refund Policy) to your store which helps set expectations with your website visitors. They'll know the types of data you're collecting, why you're collecting, protects the seller from bad customers and ensures that buyers know exactly what to expect when they order a product.


You will get more organic sales when your products are found on free sales channels like Google Search. flareAI does stuff for you saving you time & expense. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ of world's best & biggest free sales channels.


Also I did a https://flareai.co Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 31% of your site. Remaining 69% is missing from Google.


If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.


Gina
flareAI

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Endeavors247
Visitor
2 0 0

I think you maybe correct about pricing - as these are hard to make and I do like them, but maybe due to competition and a saturated market, I need to take a good look at what my competitors offer and re- evaluate my prices. 

all that info was great, thank you so much 

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 534

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Endeavors247,


This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.


If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know


Hope you are doing good. I would like to give you some suggestions regarding your store here.


1. Add favicon to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open. Also it will add overall branding consistency and their absence might be seen as unprofessional.
2. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
Endeavors247 Skate Surf Snowboard Surfing Skateboarding JDM Racing Bea 2023-01-24 00-30-56.png
3. Adding product reviews help build trust and loyalty, and most of the consumers will look for feedback before making a purchase decision.
4. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
5. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add links to pages like Contact Us, Our Story, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.
6. Add a FAQ page to provide information on frequent questions or concerns
7. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
Endeavors247 2023-01-24 00-27-05.png
8. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
11. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
12. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner or slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
Endeavors247 2023-01-24 00-24-02.png
13. Add data policies (Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, Refund Policy) to your store which helps set expectations with your website visitors. They'll know the types of data you're collecting, why you're collecting, protects the seller from bad customers and ensures that buyers know exactly what to expect when they order a product.


You will get more organic sales when your products are found on free sales channels like Google Search. flareAI does stuff for you saving you time & expense. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ of world's best & biggest free sales channels.


Also I did a https://flareai.co Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 31% of your site. Remaining 69% is missing from Google.


If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.


Gina
flareAI

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing