Hello, i am wondering if anyone can look at my website and give some pointers for it, please. anything I need to change or take off. or if my products just aren't good. I feel like our marketing is pretty good, especially on Facebook. We get around 40 people to my website a day and still don't have any sales on it. I feel like it might be too many products on our website but I'm not sure just started this a couple of weeks ago and I know I have to be patient but just sucks seeing all the views but no sales. Any help is much appreciated
Thanks for reaching out.
I appreciate that you have provided your online store URL for us to explore!
Looking into your store, I noticed that you currently do not have a favicon added to the homepage. A favicon is a small image that displays on the browser tab and represents the business. Typically, the favicon can be the logo of the company or the first letter of the business. You can add a favicon to your online store to show business legitimacy and strengthen your brand.
While I was looking at your online store, I did see that you are using the announcement bar to welcome your visitors to your store. What do you think about including a free shipping offer or discount code in the announcement to create a buyer incentive? This can encourage your visitors to begin browsing through the available products.
You could add a slideshow section to the homepage as the first section under the header navigation menu. You can add slides to the slideshow to allow you to showcase your products. For example, you could include your best seller or favorite product in the slides. It can allow your visitors to learn more about the products and business without scrolling.
Let me know what you think.
I am Garcia from PageFly, a Shopify Advanced Page Builder app. Although I think your business site is beautiful, I have some comments for your product page. Based on my knowledge as a CRO, I'd like to recommend the following to you, especially on the Product Pages - where will generate sales:
1. Display minimum of 6 reviews
I cannot see the reviews of customers on each of your products now. Being able to see what others are saying about an item is one of the main reasons why people choose to buy online.
You can display a minimum of six reviews on both mobile and desktop, and a maximum of 15 on desktop, 10 on mobile. And also display a “Load more” button to give users the options to view more should they need to. For example, you can try to create review like this:
2. Highlight the “Add to Cart" button
When users land on a product details page, they face various elements vying for their attention—product images, descriptions, cross-sells, and banners, among others. Amidst this sea of information, the primary "Add to Cart" button can get lost, leading to confusion and frustration. - Currently your “Add to Cart" button is not highlighted.
To overcome this challenge, it's essential to style the "Add to Cart" button in a way that distinguishes it as the primary button on the page. You can try to add more color, styling, etc to your add to cart button.
3. Provide a clear link to the return policy on the product page.
Return policies help you give your customers all the information they need about the return process before they make a purchase, including how long they have to return items, what condition the items need to be in, and how they should go about requesting a return.
Currently, you do not have a return policy for your products, so you can try as the picture I provide to improve this.
4. Make use of the festive season.
Here are some proactive measures you can take in addition to the advice you've already utilized to make sure you're completely prepared to increase conversions for upcoming marketing campaigns, like back-to-school:
You should pay attention to every part of your store because CRO suggests that seemingly unimportant factors can have a big influence. Every factor increases conversion rates.
And that's my opinion. I hope it increases your conversion rate.
Garcia | Team PageFly
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
This is Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
Having taken a close look at your store, I believe that below suggestions could help drive sales.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
4. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
5. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
6. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
8. Remove Powered by Shopify from footer and add your own branding to your store footer.
9. Your store have less number of blogs. Blogging is a great tool to enhance your website's visibility and online presence, it's crucial to maintain a consistent blogging schedule and provide engaging content that resonates with your target audience. By doing so, you can increase your website's organic traffic and improve its online reputation.
10. Developing an optimal SEO product title and URL can assist search engines in accurately identifying your products and increasing traffic to your online store. Hence, strive to create distinctive and precise product titles and URLs.
11. Add more payment options other than ShopPay ang GPay which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
Don't hesitate to ask if you need any further clarification. If you find the answer helpful give it a Like and ✓ Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023