FROM CACHE - en_header

hello, can somebody give me a feedback on my website

cushon
2 0 2

Hello, I want to launch a jewelry store soon and I need some feeback before opening.

cushonjewelry.com

password for entering: gloplu

Replies 7 (7)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @cushon 

Congratulations on your new store - I'm happy to take a look and share my feedback!

I see you have done a fantastic job with this one! I like how you have set up your navigation (header menu with collection links and footer menu with important links), making it super easy for your customers to navigate through your store easily. You have done a good job with the reviews as well on the collection and product pages. This is all looking good!

Here are some little adjustments that can help improve the store user experience 

1. Make the header sticky, so when a customer is down the page. They won't have to scroll up to the top to access the main navigation of your store. Being able to access the main navigation from any point in your store, will also improve your store navigation and user experience.

2. Use color or product swatches to display product variants - This makes it easier for your customers to see all the available variants and also improves the aesthetics of the product page.

collinsmbaka_0-1631547887737.png

3. Show stock quantity - Showing the number of the stock quantity remaining is also useful information to have on the product page. This is a proven trick top online commerce retailers use to drive sales.

4. Add a Quickview button on the products on your collection and home pages: Having a Quickview button option on your collection page will make it easier for your customers to view more of your products. When they are able to easily preview and read the product details without going to the product page, they are more likely to view more products and which in turn can increase their chances of making a purchase. Most themes already have a Quickview/Quickshop option, you can check for this on your theme customizer and enable it.

Also, you can get the Quickview feature for free with the Collections filter & Search bar by the Sobooster app.

5. Add a wishlist app - It is not just super useful for your customers, but it also helps you build leads. 

I will suggest adding advanced filtering and search app to help your customers quickly search & filter what they need to lower bounce rates and convert more - A lot of merchants are using an advanced search and filtering app on their stores because it works - the easy it is for customers to find what they want, the more likely they will make a purchase. You can check out the Collection filter and search bar app by Sobooster used by 3000+ brands on Shopify to boost sales.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
Growave
Shopify Partner
1549 54 438

Hi @cushon 

All-in-one marketing platform is here. Congratulations on launching a new store. In general, your store looks good, however, I would recommend you focus on eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login

It provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. 

• Add Wishlist

It reduces shopping cart abandonment and fulfills sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Attach referral links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.

5.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
633 55 93

Hi, @cushon

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to share some feedback on your shop!

Congratulations on launching your business! I enjoyed looking through your store and products, it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. I can see that your storefront is very polished and easy to navigate. The media in your store is also of very high quality which makes for a professional look and feel. It's nice to see that you have product reviews, shipping information and Messenger, on your website, this further builds trust with your customers. 

I did notice that your product descriptions are fairly standard. These areas are very important as they can play a role in determining if the customer would like to purchase the product. I suggest checking out our guide on 9 Ways to Write Product Descriptions so that you can set your products apart and persuade your customers into making the purchase. Another factor to keep in mind when writing out your descriptions and product details is search engine optimization (SEO). This is done by using relevant keywords that your target audience will likely search for on Google and will help with driving organic traffic. Feel free to check out our very helpful guide on SEO here to learn more. Also, check out this help document on how to submit your sitemap file to the Google Search Console to help Google find and index pages on your site.

Another suggestion is to insert product swatches as this makes it easier for customers to view the different options of your jewelry. If you are looking to add this feature to your collection and product pages, then the G:Variant Image + Color Swatch app may be right for you. This free app allows you to show product variants as color or images swatches and automatically shows the corresponding main variant image when an option is selected.

Since you just launched, I recommend taking a look at our list of The Best 27 Free Shopify Apps to enhance your existing site and see which ones work best for you.

I’m happy to provide some tips and I'd love to know more about your business! How did your launch? How is your current marketing strategy going with bringing customers to your product pages?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @cushon 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

You have many collections so it is better to make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar makes it more convenient for them to enter any pages without scrolling up to the bottom of the homepage.

In addition, you should put the Add to cart button on all products displaying on the homepage. It brings a better user experience when visitors do not need to click on a product to go to the product page and add that product to cart. 

A sticky cart  is also an effective method to reduce abandonment cart rate. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out for their chosen products in the cart. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for adding Add to cart button and Sticky cart in your store. 

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

• Product page

It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundles Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like 

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @cushonThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @cushon 

I review your store that I really liked.

I want to suggest to you some basic things that you have to addon to your store.

1. Add Login Page.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@cushon, just following up on my last message. Have you implemented the suggestions and tried the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.