FROM CACHE - en_header

Hello everyone check out my store please and let me know what you think.

InsideThePoster
Tourist
3 0 1

Been with Shopify 2.5 years and just saw this mentioned on their twitter feed yesterday. Always looking to do better sooooo let me know

https://insidetheposter.com/

Thanks for checking it out.

Rock posters, movie poster, art prints and other fun pop culture items. https://insidetheposter.com/
Replies 2 (2)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @InsideThePoster 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Use silo structure menu and remove side menu
  • Improve store logo
  • Improve On page SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

Example:

• Product page layout needs to improve

produtpage2.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @InsideThePoster, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer or left navigation bar.

- On the product page, add the 'buy now' button.

- You can add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. 

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.