Congratulations on your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing from your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales
Hello @LookAtTheseTees, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:
- Create a brand logo. The brand logo will help you in branding.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I observed a few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> Disable cookies notification.
-> You can use the open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on the grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You don't have about us page? You can add the about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can Add a blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
This is PageFly.
I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experience.
Your store has 2 good things such as having a favicon and a sticky menu.
1. Home page
1.1 Add more products to the home page
I notice that your store provides many collections such as Sweatshirts, Home and living, Accessories. But on the home page, it seems that you only show products of the Sweatshirts collection.
It's not good if you only show products of 1 collection while your store has different collections. So I highly recommend you should add more sections for more products of 2 collections. Many customers who want to buy such as blankets, or mugs, etc can pass if they don't see these products because some of them just scan fast.
1.2 Add a section to introduce your store
I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.
1.3 Add social media
You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.
I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed.
1.4 Add customer's review
People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective.
1.5 Adding direct links for the "Shipping Infor" on the footer
2. Product page
I take this page for example https://lookatthesetees.cool/collections/shirts-1/products/young-padawan-ahsoka-head-tails-t-shirt-s...
Your product page is really good both in design and content. However, I have 2 comments:
2.1 Add more 3-5 images from multiple angles
Showing a product from multiple angles helps customers have a full understanding as if they are checking and looking at it in person. Each angle must be unique and show new information about your product, this encourages customers to take action and increase more trust as well.
You also need to show human model images that the model wears the shirt on so customers can have a general view of the product. Only showing the shirt will make customers hard to demonstrate the product.
And add an image that shows the product in context. You can consult my template here
2.2 Avoid the tabs
Having tabs on the product page is quite popular, however, base on the CRO view, it's not good. Customers can miss information because some of them don't want to click on each tab to read. In case you have many tabs, this is worse.
If customers miss information, they will be likely don't buy your products anymore. So I highly recommend you can consider showing the product descriptions out of the tabs as well as reviews.
What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. You can add an attractive banner image or slideshow image on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
5. A FAQ would be useful!
6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add a section for the email newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!