I have had my store up for a few months out and defiantly looking for some feedback. My store is www.doggiechopnyc.com. We are a small batch Raw dog food brand that makes the pups meals on a weekly basis. We crush on freshness.
Anyway, looking forward to connecting.
Hello @Michael-NYC, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Display products on the homepage.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- You should work on the product descriptions:
- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hope you are doing well. Your store looks good and here are few suggestions.
Add Call to Action Button on the Home banner to take the customer directly to the products.
I suggest you to add more number of products to the homepage.
Add Search Field on the header section.
Place Related products in the product page as it increases the cross sales.
Add a chatbot on the homepage, where customers reach out easily for there queries and Tracking the Product.
There are Terms and privacy policies but customer need to accept to these Conditions before purchasing any product from your store.
Hi - Your store caught my eye 🙂
1) Having an animal with dietary restrictions and must adhere to a low fat pancreatitis diet, first thing I looked for was some type of crude "Fat % Content". All I could find was: "80% muscle meat, 10% bone, 5% secreting organs and 5% liver", on your site. While this looks intriguing, I'm thinking there has to be some % of fat associated with these products. So that right off the bat was a no-go for me.
2) Is Pet Food is regulated: https://www.petfoodinstitute.org/pet-food-matters/commitment-to-safety/pet-food-regulations/about-aa...
3) Are you affiliated with? Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) if so, that needs to be on your main product page
4) Suggest having some type of product label so the consumer can compare "specific for Animals : https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinary/animal-health-literacy/pet-food-labels-general which includes:
5) The first image I see when I land on your site is a lovely Dog with a quarter Chicken in its mouth. So my immediate assumption was, "Great, I found a place that has Chicken Products", which to my dismay, I did not see in your product catalog.
Don't be discouraged!! Here is a suggestion that could help drive customers to your store?
1) Based on Google Keyword search, there is a demand for your 'Niche' product. But not with "Raw Ground Meat For Dogs"
10 – 100 High
Suggestion - Based on google Keyword search search:
When I first went to your site I was confused about what you were selling. The photo you chose for your shop now doesn't showacase what I am shopping for. I would use the actual product photo for your shop now photo.
I have completed a paid course on internet about shopify . I have already a review site where I post informative and commercial articles regularly, now I want to put that products in shopify gallery I just want a dummy gallery, Can I do that ?
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions to increase traffic to your store.
->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .
->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses.
->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .
->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.
->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.
->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page
I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.
If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022