Hello, I have an urban Apparel Brand called Jaded Ones and I would love y'all feedback?

Solved
JadedOnes
1 0 0

I'm currently working on fixing up my store www.jadedones.com and any suggest would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
978 137 732

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @JadedOnes 

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

I like how you have:

• Sticky header, so visitors can easily access other pages without scrolling back to the top
  • Have secondary hover images
  • Showing customer reviews on the product page
  • Display social feed on the home page

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Hompage 

1.1. Same formatting for all header.

You can see on your homepage, heading for product list and "Our Story" section and Instagram feed are styled differently. For consisting visual effect throughout your website. Also, format the same style for heading in the Collection page. 

Jaded Ones - Men's and Women's Clothing 2021-10-19 15-41-19.png

And also move the live chat to the side of the page so it won't overlap with page content 

1.2. Trust banner 

Jaded Ones - Men's and Women's Clothing 2021-10-19 15-42-21.png

In my opinion, having the trusted banner right below the hero banner will make your page look more attractive and impressive. You can show customers how trustworthy your store is from the very first touchpoint with customers.

1.3. The hero banner 

I think your hero banner is really standout with high-contrast color. However, the CTA button and message are quite small compared to the banner as a whole. Consider making your CTA button and heading bigger and realigning it. 

Jaded Ones - Men's and Women's Clothing 2021-10-19 15-40-24.pngJaded Ones - Men's and Women's Clothing 2021-10-19 15-39-18.png

One more thing, in the mobile view, please make the header sticky like Desktop and Laptop view. Also, the mobile view doesn't have a CTA button, adding the CTA button will make your hero banner look more clickable. 

2. Product page 

Jaded Signature Face Mask – Jaded Ones 2021-10-19 15-43-38.png

Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content

Even if the return policy is located in the sitewide header or footer, it can be difficult to find. Customers will get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.
The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.

Provide a delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, near the “Buy” section.
When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by Aug 20”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our program BFCM 2021 as well.

A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies.
You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
157 8 49

Hello @JadedOnes ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

I hope you will Enjoy on my feedback.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
656 61 252

Hi @JadedOnes 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

In general, your homepage looks good. However, so many sections on your website can make customers get lost. They may stick to discovering all your beautiful products and take a long time to make a buying decision. You can totally solve this problem by adding a sticky cart displaying on any page on your website. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out their chosen products in the cart. 

Sticky cart and sticky bar encourage customers to buy more and decrease the abandonment cart rate. You can try out this app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart to activate Sticky cart in your store for free.

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

Your products are quite diverse which is suitable for making product bundles. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
978 137 732

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @JadedOnes 

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

I like how you have:

• Sticky header, so visitors can easily access other pages without scrolling back to the top
  • Have secondary hover images
  • Showing customer reviews on the product page
  • Display social feed on the home page

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Hompage 

1.1. Same formatting for all header.

You can see on your homepage, heading for product list and "Our Story" section and Instagram feed are styled differently. For consisting visual effect throughout your website. Also, format the same style for heading in the Collection page. 

Jaded Ones - Men's and Women's Clothing 2021-10-19 15-41-19.png

And also move the live chat to the side of the page so it won't overlap with page content 

1.2. Trust banner 

Jaded Ones - Men's and Women's Clothing 2021-10-19 15-42-21.png

In my opinion, having the trusted banner right below the hero banner will make your page look more attractive and impressive. You can show customers how trustworthy your store is from the very first touchpoint with customers.

1.3. The hero banner 

I think your hero banner is really standout with high-contrast color. However, the CTA button and message are quite small compared to the banner as a whole. Consider making your CTA button and heading bigger and realigning it. 

Jaded Ones - Men's and Women's Clothing 2021-10-19 15-40-24.pngJaded Ones - Men's and Women's Clothing 2021-10-19 15-39-18.png

One more thing, in the mobile view, please make the header sticky like Desktop and Laptop view. Also, the mobile view doesn't have a CTA button, adding the CTA button will make your hero banner look more clickable. 

2. Product page 

Jaded Signature Face Mask – Jaded Ones 2021-10-19 15-43-38.png

Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content

Even if the return policy is located in the sitewide header or footer, it can be difficult to find. Customers will get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.
The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.

Provide a delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, near the “Buy” section.
When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by Aug 20”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our program BFCM 2021 as well.

A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies.
You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post