Hello Shopify Family,
Please review my store and let me know what you think.. Does anyone have any good advice when it comes to advertising https://cupcakelove.site/
Hello @cupcakelove17, Welcome to Shopify Community! I reviewed your store and here are some inputs from my side:
- I would recommend you to go for a white theme and not a dark theme.
- Add a call to action button on the slider images.
- On the homepage, these titles of the section look quite dull. These titles must be highlighted. Choose some other color.
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look though and I have some feedback for you.
First, your stores first impression. I would recommend working on the overall aesthetic of your store. I can tell you've put a lot of time and effort into your stores design, however, when you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.
Next, your products. The biggest caution I would give you is to make sure the products you are selling are not already commonly sold. Things like leggings, sports bras, shirts, hoodies etc. are all items that can be purchased in big box stores (Old Navy, Target, Walmart etc.) and purchased online through them or through Amazon. When a person is searching for any of these types of items in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. People with well known, well established brands with massive marketing budgets.
When it comes to the leggings with your logo and store name on them, yes, these are unique, however, print on demand tends to work best if:
a. you have an existing following of passionate fans that want to wear your merch
b. you come up with a trending phrase/graphic
What we recommend doing instead is selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:
We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:
Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.
I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
I like your store, its clean and highlights your products well. The main large pink photo that opens your page isn't crisp and clear. I would recommend you play around with the image so that it looks professional. Good job! Its not as easy as it looks to create a good store and I like your products as well.
Thank you for your feed back. I just subscribe to Photoshop so hopefully i can learn how to edit my images and make them look more crisp!! It took me about 6 weeks to build this store I have no idea how people build their stores so fast.