Hello! Looking for feedback on New Store and See What I"m doing wrong.

Solved
ambro7
2 0 1

Shopify Store:    handsondyslexia.com

Hello, I'm new, about a month or so into this and looking for feedback.  Any feedback would be much appreciated.  I may be a little impatient and wondering why  I am not getting more views and sales. (only 1 sale so far.)

I guess I don't know where to start to increase traffic...is it photos, blogs, not enough marketing, look of site etc.... I have done some Pinterest and while Pinterest is getting a lot of views it's not transferring over to sales.  

Thank you so much in advance,

Tawni Ambrosius

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ambro7,

Congratulations on launching your store! You have a digital product that serves a need within a niche audience, I think you have great potential!

After taking a look through your store, I have a few recommendations.

On your homepage, where you have "Hi there.." I'd tweak the text a little. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. The free printables are a great offer so definitely include that as well, I'd just work on that main text so that the first thing a person reads is not an ask "Subscribe to my newsletter", that should be at the end of the text. Instead of "Subscribe to my newsletter" I'd replace it with your text "Grab a free sample of the exact program I use with our son" - "enter your email address" or something like that.

This point leads me into my next suggestion which is..

handson-home.png

Your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). Your current SEO does contain many great keywords, it's mainly about cleaning it up so that the text isn't exceeding the character limits. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

My last recommendation is to start creating videos demonstrating your product. That could be shorter videos on IG Reels or TikTok, or longer videos on YouTube or Facebook. Either way, t's a great way to market your product.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

ambro7
2 0 1

Awesome advice!  Thanks so much!  I will be sure to work on everything you mentioned.

Have a great day!

Tawni

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hello @ambro7,

I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, an all-in-one Shopify app

There are 2 methods to bring traffic to your store. Organic methods & Inorganic methods.

Organic methods- It brings traffic to the website in a longer period & takes time. Some of the organic methods are blog regularly, use long-tail keywords, use internal links, get your meta down, create quality content regularly, post engaging posts on social media regularly.

Inorganic methods- It helps in bringing a good amount of traffic in the very short term. It includes paid ads like Facebook ads, Instagram ads, google ads.

Nothing is Found in the store. While clicking on Shop, it's redirecting to the Etsy link. Also, if you need help with the store designing let me know. I will be happy to help.

Screenshot - 2021-01-13T112840.537.png

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes