Hello! Looking to get some feedback on my store www.SmartMarketTampa.com

Solved
SmartMarketTamp
1 0 0

Hi everyone! I am newer to the ecommerce thing and I wanted to get your feedback no my store. www.SmartMarketTampa.com.

I have been up and running since around July this year. I am advertising on FB and Google. 

I am getting around 100 visits a day to my website, but I have only had 2 sales on there. 

I should also mention that I see customers are only getting to about 2 pages before leaving.

I have also been doing some research and see that the theme that I am using is actually rated very poorly so wondering if I should update that as well.

Thank you in advance! Happy Monday! 🙂

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1593 196 356

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @SmartMarketTamp 

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'Collections' menu item. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1593 196 356

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @SmartMarketTamp 

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'Collections' menu item. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @SmartMarketTamp 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Since you have 100 visits per day but quite low sales, it means customers don't find your store reliable enough. Therefore, I would suggest you focus on customer trust and social proof. Consider applying more eCommerce marketing features in order to increase sales. I hope it will work for you.

• Collect and show reviews

I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building social proof. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts.

• Update Main Menu

Take out each category from Collection  (Tops, Jewelry, Jeans, Dresses, Sets, Outerwear, Graphic Tees) and display them separately. It will make your store more user-friendly.   

• Add Wishlist

It reduces shopping cart abandonment and fulfills sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Attach referral links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks..

1.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @SmartMarketTampThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions.

- There's a blank space in the header. Reduce the blank space. 

AiTrillion_0-1631782761724.png

- Align all the images with each other in all the store. 

AiTrillion_1-1631783026328.png

- Add a call to action button on these images as shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_2-1631783214537.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.

- Also, add reviews on the product page as people read reviews before making a purchase. 

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @SmartMarketTamp 

I review your store that I really liked.

I want to suggest to you some basic things that you have to addon to your store.

1. Add Favicon.

2. Use Medium Size header for better user experience.

3. Use a sticky header.

4. Use the dark color text on Highlighted area. because your text needs to be visible or catchy.

Dr_S_0-1631788367778.png

5. Add CTA button or Quick view button.

Dr_S_1-1631788788629.png

If you have visitors but not any sales then you can track your visitors using the Replay cat  App. you can now watch your customer's screen recording videos directly.
it helps to increase the sales because you can find problems in your store.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@SmartMarketTamp,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.